Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am loving each ep more than the last but am sad to know that with every week we get closer to the season being over
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I am loving each ep more than the last but am sad to know that with every week we get closer to the season being over
      Jeez, cheer up, the series isn’t even at the halfway point. And after that we know there's a second season coming. Be of good cheer. Next week’s ep features the Tournament, a sequence I’m really looking forward to.

Comment

I know I am being gloomy but it matches the weather here where I am. I am excited to see every ep and I am looking forward to the next ep.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I know I am being gloomy but it matches the weather here where I am. I am excited to see every ep and I am looking forward to the next ep.
          If you haven't read the books you can always read those during the breaks between seasons.
          sigpic

Comment

I have read book one and once I finish the series I am reading I will re-read book one and then read the others
            sigpic

Comment

BAFTA panel disscuing the show made up of Gemma Jackson , Harry Lloyd, Sean Bean and Mark Addy. Very interesting, informative and quite funny.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJzPb...el_video_title

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                BAFTA panel disscuing the show made up of Gemma Jackson , Harry Lloyd, Sean Bean and Mark Addy. Very interesting, informative and quite funny.
                The bit about the dogs was funny. "So, how many did you get through, and do the RSPCA know?"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                  That was cool Thanks for the link
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                    The bit about the dogs was funny. "So, how many did you get through, and do the RSPCA know?"
                    I also liked Harry Lloyd getting "right to reply" to defend the Targaryens .

Comment

So did I and lucky Russian who talked to him about the books
                      sigpic

Comment

That was a fun watch. Harry Lloyd's so unlike his character it's awesome, and his story about the Russian fan was hilarious.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Great video! I like how highly they speak of the book and the series, it shows they really cared about the world they are a part of.
                          sigpic

Comment

This video has a lot of good, general (non-spoilery) background info about the show, the characters, the sets and the books. If I wasn't already into the show, this would have drawn me in.

Harry Lloyd's comment about how the writers tried to show balance for his character and Mark Addy's comment that "the baddies aren't as bad as you think and the goodies aren't as good as you think" highlights one of most interesting aspects of GoT for me. I love that the characters have this kind of layered ambiguity because it keeps things interesting and fresh.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Who wants some good news, or some great news?

Winter is Coming have the ratings report in, in the UK ratings are holding steady at around the 510k mark, making it still SKY Atlantic's top rated show, and with no drop off after last week. Meanwhile in the U.S, ratings rose this week, from 2.2 million last week to 2.4 million this week. Add in new viewers watching the later showings and you're up to 3.1 million, another rise. And the premiere episode ratings are still climbing, thanks to new viewers via services like HBO GO, it's up to 8.7 million viewers.

More info here
                              http://winter-is-coming.net/2011/05/...-steady-in-uk/

Comment

That is awesome!! Sounds to me like we will be getting quite a few seasons then after S2 so long as they keep the quality going as it is now
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X