X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    Why does Fox hate good tv?

Anyways, if someone could provide me a decent sig, I'd be willing to put a fringe sig and hope more people watch it, maybe you guys could also put the time it'll be on in your sig? And label the sigs as "Fringe" so people know what your sigs are from?
    Sadly, it isn't just FOX. TV in general is very scary as of late. Shows have a very hard time making it these days. All we can do is hope for the best in regards to Fringe.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I heard it was other going to be other Monday or Friday nights. Thursday night wasn't the best, it was competing with two other shows that have been on the air longer, which mean loyal fan to those show are more willing to watch them vs DRVing( word? yes?) them. I myself was hoping Fox would have put Fringe on Monday night but maybe will get lucky with Friday. We can only hope.
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Fringe was doing better on Tuesday. Then the move to Thursday...and now Friday. I already watch Smallville, Supernatural, and Ghost Adventures on Friday. I don't know why they moved it from its original spot on Tuesdays when it was doing perfectly fine there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Fringe was doing better on Tuesday. Then the move to Thursday...and now Friday. I already watch Smallville, Supernatural, and Ghost Adventures on Friday. I don't know why they moved it from its original spot on Tuesdays when it was doing perfectly fine there.
          one question about ghost adventures i know its off topic but... is it a real show or a documentary ... or only to make it look like documentary (aka blair witch project)? it seems to do pretty well on sci fi ..syfy doesnt it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            one question about ghost adventures i know its off topic but... is it a real show or a documentary ... or only to make it look like documentary (aka blair witch project)? it seems to do pretty well on sci fi ..syfy doesnt it?
            Ummm...Ghost Adventures is on the travel channel. And it documents various locations that are said to be haunted. Ghost Adventures is better than SyFy's Ghost Hunters.

Back on topic...I know people were complaining when Smallville and Supernatural moved to Friday. However, the shows are triving there.
            sigpic

Comment

Ummm...Ghost Adventures is on the travel channel. And it documents various locations that are said to be haunted. Ghost Adventures is better than SyFy's Ghost Hunters.

Back on topic...I know people were complaining when Smallville and Supernatural moved to Friday. However, the shows are triving there.
              I truly do hope that Fringe can thrive on Friday night. We shall see.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Vote for Fringe as many times as you can:

PCA Awards - Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show
                sigpic

Comment

SV is in it's last season and some fans have come back to see how it ends. But it's not getting the numbers it got on Thursday nights. Still doing good for Fridays though. I don't watch Supernatural so can't comment on it.

So this is Fringe's SECOND move? I had heard that American Idol is moving to Wed for show, and Thursday for results. Maybe this has something to do with Fringe moving as well? Though from what I remembered Fringe did well against AI's show night on Tuesdays.

It's just frustrating to try following a show when it gets moved around so much and in it's 3rd year too.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

This move is definitely frustrating. I really wish they would just leave Fringe on Thursday nights.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                      SV is in it's last season and some fans have come back to see how it ends. But it's not getting the numbers it got on Thursday nights. Still doing good for Fridays though. I don't watch Supernatural so can't comment on it.

So this is Fringe's SECOND move? I had heard that American Idol is moving to Wed for show, and Thursday for results. Maybe this has something to do with Fringe moving as well? Though from what I remembered Fringe did well against AI's show night on Tuesdays.

It's just frustrating to try following a show when it gets moved around so much and in it's 3rd year too.
                      Why would Fringe be against American Idol? They're on the same network.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      This move is definitely frustrating. I really wish they would just leave Fringe on Thursday nights.
                      I wish they would've left it on Tuesday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                        Vote for Fringe as many times as you can:

PCA Awards - Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show
                        "Vote as often as you like"!?! What kind of voting system is that?
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

If it does anywhere near what it did on Thursdays, we can glue that show to the schedule because it can be a big win for us.” - Fox President
                          http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/fox/fri...g-fringe/39958
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            "Vote as often as you like"!?! What kind of voting system is that?
                            I think it has always been this way with PCA. Whatever/whoever has the craziest fan base wins.
                            sigpic

Comment

This makes me feel a little bit better. A renewal announcement would have been even better though.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                This makes me feel a little bit better. A renewal announcement would have been even better though.
                                Yes, that is a good announcement, but a renewal announcement would be awesome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X