http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/07/13...1-season/56923
    I definitely can't wait for that night.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i finish season 2 with mixed emotions i loved every episode of season 2 well except for maybe Brown Betty but there entitled to atleast 1 bad episode am i right? however it means now i have to wait untill September for more episodes damn it ah well atleast we got a season 3
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        i finish season 2 with mixed emotions i loved every episode of season 2 well except for maybe Brown Betty but there entitled to atleast 1 bad episode am i right? however it means now i have to wait untill September for more episodes damn it ah well atleast we got a season 3
        Yes...every show is entitled to a flop episode. I don't think many people liked that episode..except for the singing corpses!
        sigpic

Comment

Brown Betty was flippin' awesome.

/end of discussion, bittches!
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            Brown Betty was flippin' awesome.

/end of discussion, bittches!
            O_o
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              O_o
              Yeah, fool, loved it to pieces. How ya gonna act, player?

/ghetto talk mode off, fo sho.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Yeah, fool, loved it to pieces. How ya gonna act, player?

/ghetto talk mode off, fo sho.
                Put down the crack pipe and step away slowly!
                sigpic

Comment

Put down the crack pipe and step away slowly!
                  It's you who should put down the crack pipe and step away slowly, bud.

Comment

It's you who should put down the crack pipe and step away slowly, bud.
                    I own no drug paraphernalia what so ever!

*sends hords of peeps to attack MattSilver*
                    sigpic

Comment

*thinks* Mattstilver has been sniffing too much Brown Betty
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

"Brown Betty" had its moments, but that is about it. Overall though, it was a phenomenal season IMO. I am so excited about Season 3.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Y'all are against me, I know it!

Comment

I thought Brown Betty wasn't too bad, not as bad as some have made it out to be. Honestly I still enjoyed it, I found it pretty funny. I'd have no problem watching it again
                            So I may be rewatching Fringe, currently half way through the first season and loving it. On the other hand, IMO the second season was better which is saying something
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              "Brown Betty" had its moments, but that is about it. Overall though, it was a phenomenal season IMO. I am so excited about Season 3.
                              Only moment I liked was when the dead bodies started singing...reminded me of "Billy The Big Mouth Bass."

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                              I thought Brown Betty wasn't too bad, not as bad as some have made it out to be. Honestly I still enjoyed it, I found it pretty funny. I'd have no problem watching it again
                              So I may be rewatching Fringe, currently half way through the first season and loving it. On the other hand, IMO the second season was better which is saying something
                              Oh...when I get the DVDs...I'll probably watch it again. However, of seasons 1 & 2, I'd say its by far the worst episode of Fringe I've seen. But even when Fringe make a bad episode (which only happened this once) its not as bad as other series' bad episodes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh...when I get the DVDs...I'll probably watch it again. However, of seasons 1 & 2, I'd say its by far the worst episode of Fringe I've seen. But even when Fringe make a bad episode (which only happened this once) its not as bad as other series' bad episodes.
                                My thoughts exactly
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X