No announcement yet.

Fringe (J.J. Abrams) - General Discussion Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Fringe, its such a great show. Can't wait, a couple more days for season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Derocalypse View Post
      I love Fringe, its such a great show. Can't wait, a couple more days for season 3.
      Tomorrow night is the big night for me. It is going to be so great to have this great show back.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Finally, it's back!!

I bought the season 2 DVD's and have been happily re-watching over the last few days.

Comment

Almost time.

Comment

Well at least the wait was worth it. I thought Season 3 started off very nicely, and can't wait for what lies ahead this season. Welcome back, Fringe.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Well at least the wait was worth it. I thought Season 3 started off very nicely, and can't wait for what lies ahead this season. Welcome back, Fringe.
              A welcome back it is.

Comment

Dont forget guys that we've got episode discussion threads up and running. If the threads not open after the episode airs, just use the report function to ask for it to be opened. I've just opened the thread for 3.01 here:- http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76939-Olivia-(301)

Comment

Originally posted by Derocalypse View Post
                  A welcome back it is.
                  I have really missed this show during the hiatus. I really look forward to enjoying this season.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have really missed this show during the hiatus. I really look forward to enjoying this season.
                    Me 2

Comment

I just hope it does well in the ratings. I really want it to go on past this season.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

FRINGE STARTS AGAIN ON OCTOBER 5TH IN THE UK

Sorry, please continue with what you were doing and don't mind my.......excitement
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          FRINGE STARTS AGAIN ON OCTOBER 5TH IN THE UK

Sorry, please continue with what you were doing and don't mind my.......excitement
                          No need to be sorry. You are more than allowed to be excited about this great show.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

No need to be sorry. You are more than allowed to be excited about this great show.
                            Oh I am I am So excited...And intrigued as to how they're gonna get our Olivia back

TV is so great at the moment with so many great, enjoyable shows on at this moment or will be coming on in the next month or two
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Oh I am I am So excited...And intrigued as to how they're gonna get our Olivia back

TV is so great at the moment with so many great, enjoyable shows on at this moment or will be coming on in the next month or two
                              I am really happy that a lot of the shows I like are back as well. This is a great time of year for sure.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am really happy that a lot of the shows I like are back as well. This is a great time of year for sure.
                                Only problem is though that you have nothing to watch for months then everything comes back at the same time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X