Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    I just finished watching Our Mrs. Reynolds, one of my favorites.
    I think my fav is Ariel closely followed by War Stories (I love Wash )
    Although the Vera scene is a classic

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Ariel for when I'm in the mood for an action one, Objects in Space for my more mental days.

It sounds bad but I love the scene where Kaylee gets shot in Serenity the Pilot, so many different elements working there, the acting in that particular bit was just great.

River and Simon, definate favourite relationship. He almost made me tear up when he was talking about River in the kitchen area in front of the others, and at the end when she says that she didn't think he'd come for her.

But I love Jayne and his rainstick in Our Mrs Reynolds.

Favourite piece of music is in Safe when we River dancing in the tent, that intercut with all the gunslinging.

I think I've gushed enough... no... enough for one more? Okay... I love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        It sounds bad but I love the scene where Kaylee gets shot in Serenity the Pilot, so many different elements working there, the acting in that particular bit was just great.
        I was so shocked when that happened, but that scene was so damn effective I love it

Favourite piece of music is in Safe when we River dancing in the tent, that intercut with all the gunslinging.
        Thats definitely one my favs

I also love 'I can kill you with my brain'

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

And nothing beats Mal's classic "Huh." when he discovers River, and his little shriek later when she wakes up.

Or Wash and his little dinosaurs.

Comment

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ealternity/ab...ite/Jewel.html

Its Jewel Staite's page, which i totally love. Its about her visit to Wizard World and some other things, which includes some Serenity news.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

And nothing beats Mal's classic "Huh." when he discovers River, and his little shriek later when she wakes up.

There are so many moments I love in 'Firefly'

But I think my favorite is when wears that orange knitted cap that his mommy sent him! And Wash makes says "A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." I just love the face that Jayne makes! He's so proud of his hat!
              ~Athena

Comment

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
                It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Yes!! The Orange Hat!!! I love it how when he put it on everbody just leaned a bit to the side when looking at him.

Or the bantering of Jayne and Mal in the teaser of Our Mrs Reynolds. "You might want to reconsider that last part, I married me a powerful ugly creature." "How can you say that? How can you shame me in front of new people?" "If I could make you prettier I would."

Comment

Jayne-"10 percent of nothing is...let me do the math. Nothing, and nothing, carry the nothing..."

Jayne-"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Wash-"Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower. Somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                      Jayne-"10 percent of nothing is...let me do the math. Nothing, and nothing, carry the nothing..."

Jayne-"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Wash-"Here lies my beloved Zoe, my autumn flower. Somewhat less attractive now that she's all corpsified and gross."

You forgot the buttslap Wash does during that quote.

Totally forgot about those two quotes, him just prattling on in the background with no one listening to him and the chain of command quote. That is truly hi-larious.

I'd say Jayne probably had the most funny quotes.

Comment

You forgot the buttslap Wash does during that quote.

Totally forgot about those two quotes, him just prattling on in the background with no one listening to him and the chain of command quote. That is truly hi-larious.

I'd say Jayne probably had the most funny quotes.
                        My favorite Jayne quote isn't something I'd feel comfortable posting here. It's from "Our Mrs. Reynolds."

-IMF
                        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

River: Jayne is a girl's name.
                          Jayne: Jayne ain't a girl, and I got the man-parts to prove it!

Comment

Originally posted by Manic
                            River: Jayne is a girl's name.
                            Jayne: Jayne ain't a girl, and I got the man-parts to prove it!
                            That aint it.

-IMF
                            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Give me a break. I let my friend borrow my Firefly boxset months ago, and I'm working from memory.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                                My favorite Jayne quote isn't something I'd feel comfortable posting here. It's from "Our Mrs. Reynolds."

-IMF
                                You don't mean the chinese insult about the bodily functions of an elefant do you?

This one has to be my fav insult;
                                'Wuh duh ma huh ta duh fung-kwong duh wai-shung doh'
                                It translates as "Holy mother of god and all her wacky Nephews"

Comment

Working...
                                X