Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    For those who haven't read the test screenings:

Another SERENITY Review - From A FIREFLY Virgin!!

Hercules and Others Rave About Joss Whedon's SERENITY Now!!

And here are some other pictures that people might not have seen. There is a nice of of river, one of the every sexy jayne standing on some sort of hovercraft vehicle and Wash looking hot in a Pilot's jumpsuit. Oh and a goofy one of Nathan Fillion that made me fall of my chair laughing.

More Serenity Pictures
    That are some great links! Thanks Blue Banrigh!
    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
      NEW PIC OF RIVER!!! from LOOK magazine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...k-coverage.jpg

Thanks to oneg3evtrofeo and BarryWoodward for the scan
      Cool! Another Batgirl Shot!

-IMF
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost
        I cant wait until the movie hits Norway, and i dont know when thats going to be, but i will get my chance to see it and i will love it.
        When will the trailer hit the net?
        I the trailers in the cinema April 29th with Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, so I guess it will be online that day or within a week.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

the WonderCon panel footage has been put online

http://www.serenitymovie.com/media/S...ONDER_300k.mov

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

I totally love them! Joss Whedon is such a great person. ME can't wait.
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

So I take it that you people would recommend this show to other people...

I know the basic kind of plot...

Umm... I'm thinking of watching it but not sure.

Is it out on DVD?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                So I take it that you people would recommend this show to other people...

I know the basic kind of plot...

Umm... I'm thinking of watching it but not sure.

Is it out on DVD?
                Firefly is my second favorite show and I'm anxiously awaiting Serenity. I recommend it highly. My son bought me the "entire series dvd set" (one season ) for Christmas last year and I've watched it through 4 times.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  Firefly is my second favorite show and I'm anxiously awaiting Serenity. I recommend it highly. My son bought me the "entire series dvd set" (one season ) for Christmas last year and I've watched it through 4 times.
                  Hmm...

I'll look to see the first episode, and if I like it, (I trust you people enough) I'll go and get the entire season

Comment

Hmm...

I'll look to see the first episode, and if I like it, (I trust you people enough) I'll go and get the entire season
                    If you liked Buffy/Angel (which i know you do), i'm pretty sure you'll be somewhat hooked, if not completely hooked in the first few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                      If you liked Buffy/Angel (which i know you do), i'm pretty sure you'll be somewhat hooked, if not completely hooked in the first few episodes.
                      Well, I think I saw a little bit of one episode sometime ago (when it was on TV). I wasn't a Buffy or Angel fan back then and I was half watching it.

I didn't get what was going on (and not really paying attention) so I stopped watching it...

Now I'm trying to watch it, and... I can't get it...

Oooh hey, post 2,500! Yay! I'm a First Prime!

*dances*

Comment

Well, I think I saw a little bit of one episode sometime ago (when it was on TV). I wasn't a Buffy or Angel fan back then and I was half watching it.

I didn't get what was going on (and not really paying attention) so I stopped watching it...

Now I'm trying to watch it, and... I can't get it...

Oooh hey, post 2,500! Yay! I'm a First Prime!

*dances*
                        Yah, although i was a big fan of Joss Whedon when the show first came on, i also only 'half watched' it, which totally made me dislike it at first. But then, me being bored, watched it again, and my attention was grabbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                          Yah, although i was a big fan of Joss Whedon when the show first came on, i also only 'half watched' it, which totally made me dislike it at first. But then, me being bored, watched it again, and my attention was grabbed.
                          I think I was lucky coz I saw Firefly on DVD and didn't have to deal with TV scheduling. I've heard what Fox did to it in the US was terrible

Comment

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie032105.php

Although it isn't completely about 'Serenity', Joss Whedon also talks about working on Wonder Woman. He is also accompanied by Morena Baccarin, and she is just so funny in this interview, not paying attention near the beginning, haha...

Comment

Okay, I watched the first episode (someone tells me it technically isn't the first episode though). The Train Job.

Fell in love in the first five minutes lol.

*waits for DVDs*

Comment

Yah, although i think 'The Train Job' was the first ever episode shown by Fox, i'm not sure, its been a while...

When i heard that Fox didn't think the original pilot had enough action, i was like, "!!!", i watched it, and i loved it, its not always about the action!

Comment

Working...
                                X