Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    Hi Imo, I know you posted that link in good faith, but GW can't link to sites that have illegal DLs on, it could get us into trouble.

The blooper reel is available on the DVDs. If your link was to a bigger better blooper reel, then I'm sorry I had to remove it, but I hope you understand. If you ever want to link to a site that has DLs but nothing illegal, that would be fine.
    Thats alright sorry I couldn't find a working link without the eps aswell, it is for the extended blooper reel that not avalible on the DVD.

If anybody wants it just Google 'firefly blooper reel' and you'll find it.

Sorry again Madeleine_W

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

BB just sent me the trailer. I swear, if I saw another person shooting a gun at the screen, I would have slit my through. The trailer was bad qual, so I couldn't tell that much, and therre was ALOT of static. So I don't know, I'll reserve judgement for now. Probably won't go see this.\

+rep for BB, Thanks for the trailer!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Two Questions:

1. River has a fight scene???? Hmmmm

2. What is up with the greatewr danger is within...any thoughts??
        I'm thinking either Book isn't quite as good a guy as he seems or River goes over the edge, bigtime...most likely the former, in my opinion.
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
          Two Questions:

1. River has a fight scene???? Hmmmm

2. What is up with the greatewr danger is within...any thoughts??
          I'm thinking either Book isn't quite as good a guy as he seems or River goes over the edge, bigtime...most likely the former, in my opinion.
          From what I heard from the test screenings River aparently kicks ass!!! And I so hope River goes completely nuts, a psychotic psychic is always fun

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

For those who haven't read the test screenings:

Another SERENITY Review - From A FIREFLY Virgin!!

Hercules and Others Rave About Joss Whedon's SERENITY Now!!

And here are some other pictures that people might not have seen. There is a nice of of river, one of the every sexy jayne standing on some sort of hovercraft vehicle and Wash looking hot in a Pilot's jumpsuit. Oh and a goofy one of Nathan Fillion that made me fall of my chair laughing.

More Serenity Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              For those who haven't read the test screenings:

Another SERENITY Review - From A FIREFLY Virgin!!

Hercules and Others Rave About Joss Whedon's SERENITY Now!!

And here are some other pictures that people might not have seen. There is a nice of of river, one of the every sexy jayne standing on some sort of hovercraft vehicle and Wash looking hot in a Pilot's jumpsuit. Oh and a goofy one of Nathan Fillion that made me fall of my chair laughing.

More Serenity Pictures
              You are my hero. That is all. This movie is going to be so awesome.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                You are my hero. That is all. This movie is going to be so awesome.
                I hope 'awesome' will be an understatement.

I want this be so good that the Fox execs that cancelled it in the first place will bang their heads against their desks repeatedly in shame. IN SHAME!

I don't think I'm overhyping it. I have absolute faith in Joss Whedon.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie will rock!

I loved Firefly and FOX will forever be damned for cancelling that, John Doe, and Fastlane... But that part is another battle

EDIT: Oh, if possible could anyone PM me a link to the extended blooper reel and trailer?
                  sigpic
                  In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Hey I just realised that the thing Jayne is standing on is the same vehicle thats in one of the pics I posted This proably isn't some startling revelation, but to my Serenity deprived mind its something

Comment

NEW PIC OF RIVER!!! from LOOK magazine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...k-coverage.jpg

Thanks to oneg3evtrofeo and BarryWoodward for the scan

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                        NEW PIC OF RIVER!!! from LOOK magazine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...k-coverage.jpg

Thanks to oneg3evtrofeo and BarryWoodward for the scan
                        Yikes! That looks painful. That must be the prelude to the fighting.

Thanks for the pic Imo.

Yay, the slow and steady increase of Serenity pics.

Comment

Was'nt "Serenity" The first episode of the series, prior to the "Train Job" and is part of the boxed set, it is a movie length pilot episode.
                          Regard's
                          David

Comment

Originally posted by zathrus
                            Was'nt "Serenity" The first episode of the series, prior to the "Train Job" and is part of the boxed set, it is a movie length pilot episode.
                            Regard's
                            David
                            Yep your right, it is the first episode(s) in the dvd boxset, but there is actually a movie that Joss Whedon is making, which is called, "Serenity", which isn't the first episode(s) of the boxset, but an all new movie comming out later this year (or thats what imdb.com says, but i dont always believe them).
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I cant wait until the movie hits Norway, and i dont know when thats going to be, but i will get my chance to see it and i will love it.
                              When will the trailer hit the net?

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost
                                I cant wait until the movie hits Norway, and i dont know when thats going to be, but i will get my chance to see it and i will love it.
                                When will the trailer hit the net?
                                Sometime in May I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X