Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    I'm a BIG Serenity fan - can't wait till it comes out. I'm looking forward to seeing them all. Does anyone know of a firm release date?
    Oh yeah me too, i cant wait.
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

New pics!

I haven't seen the first one before. Jayne looks hot.

I like the look of the new serenity, that big circle in the back. Shiny.

Comment

The Future May Belong To Those Who Speak Mandarin

Read this at Syfyportal, who knew that Joss Whedon was prescient. The future may look like the Firefly verse.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          The Future May Belong To Those Who Speak Mandarin

Read this at Syfyportal, who knew that Joss Whedon was prescient. The future may look like the Firefly verse.
          I've always cursed a bit in Mandarin, but I think thast coz alot of my friends are Chinese. Its good coz I don't feel guilty about swearing infront of little kids

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

New pics!

I haven't seen the first one before. Jayne looks hot.
            Jayne always looks hot!

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Actually, the US release is September 30th.
              A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Its to far away

Comment

I found this link the other day for the extended version of the Firefly blooper reel, its just something to keep you occupied till Serenity comes out.

note- this site also contains the episode downloads, please don't download them, buying the DVD's helps spread the word about Firefly.

Ok rant now over, watch and enjoy
                  [snipped by mod]
                  Last edited by Madeleine; 07 March 2005, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                    I found this link the other day for the extended version of the Firefly blooper reel, its just something to keep you occupied till Serenity comes out.

note- this site also contains the episode downloads, please don't download them, buying the DVD's helps spread the word about Firefly.

Ok rant now over, watch and enjoy
                    [snipped by mod]
                    Is that the one that includes the long one from ' The Message'? I cracked up laughing when I saw that. I don't know why but I laughed until I cried. I think it was because of the way all the other characters reacting.
                    Last edited by Madeleine; 07 March 2005, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Is that the one that includes the long one from ' The Message'? I cracked up laughing when I saw that. I don't know why but I laughed until I cried. I think it was because of the way all the other characters reacting.
                      Yep thats the one it also got the extendes version of Wash's interergation from Bushwacked, I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                        Yep thats the one it also got the extendes version of Wash's interergation from Bushwacked, I love it
                        I love the expression on the alliance captain's face as he prattles on about Zoe.

Comment

I also love the 'How much is that Geisha in the window' song and dance It's a classic.

Comment

Hi Imo, I know you posted that link in good faith, but GW can't link to sites that have illegal DLs on, it could get us into trouble.

The blooper reel is available on the DVDs. If your link was to a bigger better blooper reel, then I'm sorry I had to remove it, but I hope you understand. If you ever want to link to a site that has DLs but nothing illegal, that would be fine.

Madeleine

Comment

Does anyone have a link to the Serenity trailer? I've looked and haven't been able to find it. I've read through your posts and only found links, but none to the trailer. Thanks.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                                Does anyone have a link to the Serenity trailer? I've looked and haven't been able to find it. I've read through your posts and only found links, but none to the trailer. Thanks.
                                There is no official one, but there is a really bad quality of one the one shown at ComicCon.

I have to dash off to work, but I'll find it and msg you the link later today.

Comment

Working...
                                X