• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imo
    BrownCoats.com has some good stuff, plus it has a good fan costume page
    Cheers, Imo!

Comment

Anybody else been on a bit of a Firefly marathon? I've been re-watching a lot of the eps because of this thread. I love re-discovering the show.

I love Inara's clothes, especially in Shindig, the dark one with the indian material that she wears when she's talking to Mal in the shuttle, the ball dress and the peach/coral silk dress. The one she wears on the space station in 'The Message'.

Comment

My favorite Inara outfit is the red pants suit she wears to spring Mal and Zoe in The Train Job. My second favorite is probably the outfit she wears at the end of Trash, though I have to say that the little sequins on her eyelids look uncomfortable.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
          Anybody else been on a bit of a Firefly marathon? I've been re-watching a lot of the eps because of this thread. I love re-discovering the show.
          Yep. Me too. God, I love this show.

-IMF
          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

I love Inara's clothes, especially in Shindig, the dark one with the indian material that she wears when she's talking to Mal in the shuttle, the ball dress and the peach/coral silk dress. The one she wears on the space station in 'The Message'.
            I love the Indian outfit in Shindig. I went fabric shopping today in Sydney Rd in Melbourne and was eyeing off the Indian fabric for an Inara outfit.

I rewatched the first DVD a few days ago.

Comment

Yeah that one, it's supposed to be a replica of a famous 1930's design.

I just finished watching Jaynestown and I love the dress and the dressing gown she wears in that. The colours and the fabric are just gorgeous, not to mention the great hair do.

And the dressing gown reminds me of Amidala's river dress in AOTC. One of the few things I watch Star Wars for are the costumes.

Yep, them jewels on her eyes look uncomfy, just imagine how still you'd have to be to get them pasted on and you couldn't rub your eyes either.

And another classic Jayne moment is when he rips the sticky tape from his belly. The look on his face!

Favourite quote from Jaynestown:
              Mal: You wanna tell me why there's a statue of you lookin at me like I owe him money.
              Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 12 April 2005, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Ah, some of the fabric I bought today was to do a version of one of Amidala's RotS outfits. The so-called 'peacock' dress.

Comment

I was looking at her costumes for ROTS, I like the water dress. And the head piece for her senate dress. But the peacock dress is cool, though at some angles she kinda looks like a rastafarian.

But the dress I like best is the cream one worn by Bail Organa's aide.

Comment

Just giving a little bump

Is anyone gonna buy the Serenity comic books? Their ment to fill in the gap between the last ep and the film.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                      Just giving a little bump

Is anyone gonna buy the Serenity comic books? Their ment to fill in the gap between the last ep and the film.
                      If they release them here in Australia, also depends on how much they cost. Never really got into comics, but may change my mind in this case.

Comment

I think i Might go see this, even though I havnt seen the series(most likly will by the time i see it though). It does look interesting though and im not much of a Scifi fan either (outside of Stargate and Starwars that is).

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                          I think i Might go see this, even though I havnt seen the series(most likly will by the time i see it though). It does look interesting though and im not much of a Scifi fan either (outside of Stargate and Starwars that is).
                          Definately check it out, the trailer will probably be in front of new Star Wars.

"Were there monkeys? Terrifying space monkeys?"

Comment

"Were there monkeys? Terrifying space monkeys?"
                            O_o.... XD

My freind is dragging me to the midnight premier of Epside 3 so i get to see it then ^_^

anouther thing that interests me is my freinds say there are no aliens in it either (is this true?)

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer
                              anouther thing that interests me is my freinds say there are no aliens in it either (is this true?)
                              It's true. There are no aliens in the Firefly/Serenity universe. Even the guns still use bullets, but that's only because the average person isn't rich enough to afford a laser. The basic idea is that mankind went out into space, colonized and terraformed everything, and the outskirts of the known galaxy became just like the Wild/Old West.
                              It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Thanks ^_^ ill try pick the DVD's up when i get payed next

Comment

Working...
                                X