Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    The West Wing has books? Lets see space cowboys... american politics... space cowboys... american politics. Let's go with the former.
    Yeah, the latter's pretty dull.

Yeah, imagine how many essays would have been written if it lasted for four seasons.
    I wish it had.

Comment

Maybe after the movie.

Comment

We can only hope
        Anyway its less than a month till we can all enjoy the trailer

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Is it running before Star Wars? Cause that would be great publicity.

Can't wait for the trailer. Eeps!

Comment

the first 3 alternate covers for the Serenity tie-in comic books are on the net
            Jayne
            Mal
            Inara

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Its gonna go before Hitchhikers, but I don't know what else it'll be shown with.

Comment

Hasn't the trailer already been shown?

Comment

Not officialy, only some clips have been shown at con's

Comment

Ah yes, that's right. Those are floating around I understand.

Comment

Found more posters that could be printed on t-shirts. Hitchhikers, cool I was gonna see that anyway. Seeing the Serenity trailer will be even sweeter... that is if they are showing it in Australia. Staying positive here.

Seeing ROTS will be worth the ticket money if I see Serenity on the big screen even for 2 minutes. Heck it will probably be the highlight.

Guerilla Posters - Favourite is the one of Jayne, such a great picture.

Comment

Oooh, I like those. Might have to download them. Thanks!

Comment

'He puts the ME in mercenary' that has to be my fav

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                            Its gonna go before Hitchhikers, but I don't know what else it'll be shown with.
                            Fromw what Joss Whedon was saying at the recent Wizard World con, it's now been bumped from Hitchikers and is now attached to "some little sci-fi movie in May... Star Fights or something."

-IMF
                            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Wait a minute- does that mean what I think it means????????
                              YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                                Fromw what Joss Whedon was saying at the recent Wizard World con, it's now been bumped from Hitchikers and is now attached to "some little sci-fi movie in May... Star Fights or something."

-IMF
                                I just loved that... "Star Fights or something." He's such a clever person.
                                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                                X