X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder what they were up to
    sigpic

Comment

-grins- Methinks Kaylee's looking a bit too innocent for anyone else's good.
      sigpic

Comment

yes she does.

Then again is it just me or does she always seem to have this air of innocence around her.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, she always does, this is just *careful* innocence.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah like this time she is trying to look innocent I get that
            sigpic

Comment

-grins- Exactly!

Hey, is Gateworld messing up a bit for anyone else tonight, or is it just me?
              sigpic

Comment

for me it is doing that whole slow hen fast then slow thing which is really irratating but I am off to bed in a minute so it wont bother me too much
                sigpic

Comment

Somemore pics I've gathered.

Comment

I've redone my livejournal page to include Kaylee and Simon. Take a look if you're interested. I'm also in the process of making more icons.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I've redone my livejournal page to include Kaylee and Simon. Take a look if you're interested. I'm also in the process of making more icons.

Did someone say icons?

After the May 2008 Firefly Re-Watch, I was inspired to make 10 icons for each episode... making those darn things is addicting...

Comment

My icons are finally finished. Lots of Kaylee/Jewel ones and SimonKaylee of course. Check it out.

Comment

I found this site 'You're pretty...pretty' that has a bunch of pics and fics on it. It hasn't been updated recently but it's still awesome.

Comment

Well we had the thread goin' for awhile. *shrugs*

Comment

Does anyone have a favorite SK episode? Anyone? Hello? **crickets chirping**

Comment

um I would have to say Obects in Space I know we don't get much of them in that but he never made her mad, he was going to kiss her before Book walked through, and he wasn't going to help Early till he heard that she was tied up and she would be raped and murdered if he didn't help.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X