• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE Simon/Kaylee! They are my fav Firefly ship

I've drawn them a few times, but this is the one I put the most work into:
    http://nebulan.deviantart.com/art/Si...dding-30054042

and I made a music vid for them a couple years ago:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbNknJl-JQo

it's one of my personal favorite vids, one of the first I did with a timing like that, and I think made it in only a couple days (I was avoiding homework, I get so much work done that way, lol!)

I'd post pics, but I don't have much in my pb account...

(club referring to the devart page: http://simon-kaylee.deviantart.com/ )

and I made this at this last christmas, hehe

Comment

I love the drawing. It's pretty. And I don't have to much SK in my pb, still building it up.

Edit: I just watched the vid. Good job!
      Last edited by Krissie678; 12 June 2008, 04:21 AM.

Comment

I don't have much S/K in my PB either unfortunatly but let me say again I hhave only just saw the show less than a month ago for the first time so...

I have seen that vid before I like it
        sigpic

Comment

Here's a pic!

Look how big she's smiling. I don't think it could get any larger if she tried.

Comment

In the movie, after Simon says he regrets not ever being with Kaylee..

Not mine, it's an icon of another user over on there serenitymovie.net boards. But thought I'd add to the love.

Comment

That's awesome. Thanks for sharing. I've been thinking about making some icons or maybe a wallpaper or sig. Just have to find the time.

Comment

See I am gonna have to go and make some (not that I am actually complaining)
                sigpic

Comment

I made my first SK sig today!

Comment

I usually only read fics on ff.net, but I found a whole bunch that I hadn't read here.

Comment

I love Simon & Kaylee their my favorite Ship from Firefly ok pic run pic run

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I certainly don't have as many as you...yet!
                        Here's a couple.

Comment

-giggles- I love the teddy bear coveralls. I also love that scene in Jaynestown.

"What do you mean, not with me?"
                          sigpic

Comment

I love those two. They are so different but perfect match for each other. Simon is suprisingly shy and he failed so many times to say how he feels about Kaylee.
                            I sooo hope we will get a chance to see more of them, sometimes, in the future.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Oh such a nice pic run. I don't have many pic yet either so I will do some later.
                              sigpic

Comment

last night I made some siggies and want to show them so what do you think?

and because I thought this was funny

Translation "Why don't you tell the cow about it's beautiful eyes?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X