X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg, I concur, the hair!

Here's some thunkage again...*Drags myself away as far as I can*

And the ultimate bucket of fries...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

very nice
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
        Hehe. I was watching VH1 (a cable "music" channel) yesterday and they did a segment about that movie (My Bodyguard) on “I Love the 80s 3-D” and had clips of Adam. He was so young.

How ‘bout Adam singing his song.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

where can we find that, (adam singin' his song... is it an easter egg?)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
            Hehe. I was watching VH1 (a cable "music" channel) yesterday and they did a segment about that movie (My Bodyguard) on “I Love the 80s 3-D” and had clips of Adam. He was so young.

How ‘bout Adam singing his song.
            What year was that for on i love the 80's 3D? Cuz, now I've got a reason to watch it.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
            Spoiler:
            SCI-FI....
            I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

More pictures.

I watched Independance Day last night. He actually has a pretty good role in it. Was fun watching it just for him. Who needs Will Smith?

Spoiler:
              SCI-FI....

Comment

Uniform Blues.... *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  where can we find that, (adam singin' his song... is it an easter egg?)
                  Yep it is. To find it:

It’s on disc 4. > Select Special Features. > Select More. > Highlight, but do not select, "Joss Sings the Firefly Theme". > Press Left-Arrow and then select.

Originally posted by Drewzy
                  What year was that for on i love the 80's 3D? Cuz, now I've got a reason to watch it.
                  Uh, I think it was 1980. IMDB has the movie listed as 1980 so it was either ’80 or ’81.

Here's some random pic.

Can't decide if I like him better with or with out the facial hair. Leaning towards with.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836

Uh, I think it was 1980. IMDB has the movie listed as 1980 so it was either ’80 or ’81.

Here's some random pic.

Can't decide if I like him better with or with out the facial hair. Leaning towards with.
                    Thanks for the Easter Egg. And you're right it is '80. I checked just now.
                    As for with or without facial hair? I say: Either.

Here's a random pic. It looks like a Kung Fu stance...anyone know where its from?

Spoiler:
                    SCI-FI....

Comment

Ok, I stole this from here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/aliaspiral/

But it had to be shown in this thunk thread. It's sooo pretty.

Spoiler:
                      SCI-FI....

Comment

thx for that info... gotta go ck it out now.

actaully i have another question... for the commentaries are they at the end of the eppys or what.... cuz someof them would be funny to watch
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
                          Thanks for the Easter Egg. And you're right it is '80. I checked just now.
                          As for with or without facial hair? I say: Either.

Here's a random pic. It looks like a Kung Fu stance...anyone know where its from?

That is from Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

AND OH MY GOD SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

An Adam/Jayne thunk thread. As a completely unreformable Adamaniac I know where I belong! YAY!

Anyone wanna see the Nekkid!Adam pictures? I'll post a link if you do.

For the person that said "With facial hair, or without?" DEFINITELY WITH!

I would love to know the name of the fic with Dixon in charge of SG-1 if anyone can rec it 'cause there is a LiveJournal Community that is dedicated to an AU Team that he is in charge of (SG-15...yeah, not 13, but whatever) and it has Shep, McKay and an otherwise dead Martouf (I said it was AU)...and I read and write those. For some reason Dixon is basically Jayne, but hey--we love him.

Also gonna pimp my vids here, so I hope no one minds:

A Jayne/John/Danny crossover vid to The Donna's "Take It Off" (basically, just some hawt man oggling)
                          http://brent.wirehedmag.com/jaup/bugchicklv/TIO.wmv

An Adam vid to Berlin's "Sex". NOT WORK-SAFE AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ DUE TO NUDITY AND SEXUAL CONTENT
                          http://brent.wirehedmag.com/jaup/bugchicklv/SEX.wmv

(These links seems to only work in IE, not sure why. Right click and save as for it to work. If you can't get it, let me know and I will upload them to YouSendIt or Megaupload)

And my favorite picture EVAH of Adam/Jayne:

(thank you ckojlf for pointing me here)

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                          "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                          "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                          "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                          "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

glad i could help... i knew that as soon as ya saw that linky youd be findin' your playground.. oh yes... Take it off... GREAT VID mega thunkage in that vid hot guys, big guns and shirtlessness.

edit. Nekkid... is good
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                              glad i could help... i knew that as soon as ya saw that linky youd be findin' your playground.. oh yes... Take it off... GREAT VID mega thunkage in that vid hot guys, big guns and shirtlessness.

edit. Nekkid... is good
                              You have seen Teh Vid (as many on the LJ have recently proclaimed it), right?

Lots more than shirtless there.

And, as requested with "Nekkid...is good" (links cause its, well, Nekkid!Adam):

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ADAMNEKKID.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...DAMNEKKID2.jpg

OMFG! I had to share these too:

(From Bad Guys)

and one more:

*sigh*

*pets obsession*

My Favorite Jayne Quotes:
                              "Time for some thrilling heroics."
                              "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me."
                              "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in ruttin' command."
                              "I'll be in my bunk."

Comment

yes i have seen it... d/led as well... very nice vid... hottie sexy guys

oh my gods... bug, great pics
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X