No announcement yet.

Hero of Canton - Jayne Thunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's that from? I'll hazard a guess though, Full Metal Jacket?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
      Where's that from? I'll hazard a guess though, Full Metal Jacket?
      Yes, indeedy! A movie I only watched for Adam-y Goodness!

AT
      thistledown
      sigpic

Comment

I love thew Firefly eps when he wears the leather wristcuff. Oh. Yeah. Anyone have a pic of that?

Comment

I am gobbsmacked by this man's versatility as an actor... I loved his Col Dixon, his description of the woes of parenting... The man's marvellous...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Best line from Heroes, "Ah miracle of birth my ass, I'll tell you what a miracle is birth control that works."

Hmm leather wrist cuff... I think that might be from War Stories, I seem to remember apples with that.

Comment

he also wears them in the pilot, I just realises that they're exactly that same as the ones I own...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Nope, seems like I was wrong. It wasn't in War Stories, he had gloves towards the end though.

Comment

Adam in "Smoke Jumpers":

This GORGEOUS pic is from a site I just found: www.afan.dk/firefly !

The site's in German (which I don't speak), but the pics are delicious! Click on "Mennesker" on the lefthand side and you'll get the cast.

AT
                  thistledown
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks very much for the link thistledown

they've got some very fine pics on there

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Smoke Jumpers... that sounds so familiar... I think I've watched that movie some time ago... didn't notice Adam Baldwin though... (silly me).

Thanks for the pics Thistle.

Comment

Thanks for the "Thanks"s (thanksez? thankies?) Share the thunk, eh?

I've actually never seen Smoke Jumpers. It was apparently a TV movie, and in every interview I've ever read of Adam's he always says it was the project he was most proud of. I once tried to order the movie online, but only non-english versions were for sale! (That was awhile ago, I should try again)

There was a movie ABOUT smoke jumpers called FIRESTORM with Howie Long, but that wasn't Adam's movie.

AT
                        thistledown
                        sigpic

Comment

Mwhahaha! A Jayne/Adam thunk. I know where I'm going to be for the next 6 to 10 months....lol

*sigh*

We need more pictures

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                          Spoiler:
                          SCI-FI....
                          I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Their not exactly easy to find for firefly....I think we've used a good portion of them up, i'll post this one, even if it has been used already

OMG OMG OMG Essence of Jayne! *Sorry about not in english...*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I hereby promise to spend as much thunking time here as humanly possible...Here's another thunk piccy, SERENITY Jayne (With Cigar)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Hi-larious. OMG the hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X