Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Are Addicted To Firefly When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes shiny is a fav of mine to say
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I have that first part of the spiler quote as a messenger name so i'm guilty...Oh, theres another thing! YOu put firefly quotes on your messenegr name all the time, you display pics are of firefly and/or serenity and you tell all your friends almost fifty times a day to see Serenity or Firefly...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

done that.

or ya tell your co-workers to see Serenity

when it comes to the cheep theatres.. (we have two theatres where movies are 3 bucks) ya tell your parents that movie nite will be serenity (hey its free popcorn on thurs nites)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nightingale
          You say "per-maybe-haps" and "... might ensue" as well as shiny of course. When teachers shout at you you mutter "Unification supporting Alliance critters"
          lol! I've been using 'reckon' a lot lately.

Comment

When you tell people that displease you that you can kill them with your brain.

(They may not believe you but they will sure keep their distance...)
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

when you start naming your guns or other peoples Vera and other names like that
              sigpic

Comment

you know you're addicting when you can't stop singing the Firefly theme song wherever you are and constantly drives your friends crazy (aka me.)

I just watched Jaynestown so that ballad i will be singing soon
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

... when your 4 year old calls Firefly, "Take My Love"

"Mummy, are you watching 'Take My Love?'"
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Lol I have tendancy to say gorram, gosa and recite quotes and sing the song.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      Lol I have tendancy to say gorram, gosa and recite quotes and sing the song.
                      Soooooo On top of that....Muahahah!

You create a story based in the firefly universe *using made up characters but in the same universe, would it be called a Fan-Fic, a little confused about that...*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Yes, I also have adopted gorram. I say gorramit whenever possible. It's easy and just rolls off the tongue. Same with shiney.
                        And people that know me well have come to except that and really don't question it.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                        Spoiler:
                        SCI-FI....
                        I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

You are addicted when:
                          You saw Serenity, went racing around to find the DVD's, couldn't get them for a few weeks, so you went and downloadedx transcripts of all the eps and have read them at least 3 times each. In a week.

Comment

You Know You Are Addicted To Firefly When...
                            • Your friends want to know why you think they're lions.

• You tell your friends you found Serenity on Caprica.

• You make it a priority to wear brown.

• When everyone is taking lunch, you re-ennact paleolithic battles for territory on your keyboard.

• When a fellow FF fan asks you if you're a Browncoat you respond, "No, that ain't it at all...
                              ...I'm a Browncoat."

Comment

... you experience incredible pangs of fear when you lend someone your boxset.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                                ... you experience incredible pangs of fear when you lend someone your boxset.
                                You dare to lend it to other people?

Comment

Working...
                                X