Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You Are Addicted To Firefly When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your away msgs are becomin' more and more ff themed

mmmmmm dreams are nice expecially if they involve me and Mal (oh frak... did i say tha out loud...) damn

you own FF on DVD and watch it a lot. (guilty as charged)

shiny is your one of your fav new sayings

you start to wonder what Jayne would do if Vera was destroyed.

you want to twack Mal each time he calls Inara a whore.

you start shippin' random peeps with the chars.. (oh wait... er... yea... ) or better yet, your shippin' members of the crew with each other.

you hate the alliance and what they stand for

you think your boss is a the ememy for givin' ya crappy shifts at work

you have a screensaver that keeps on growin' larger and larger due to finding more and more ff piccys on the net. (oh okay.. guilty)

yes must go shut up now
    sigpic

Comment

obessess much cko?

hehehehe...that is okay...i don't think that you are the only one who LOVES FF
      sigpic

Comment

You're current MSN name is a Serenity quote.

Zoe: "Do you really think anyone of us is going to make it out of here alive?"

Jayne: "... Well, I might..."

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

thats cool marty

obsessed... ha... its so fun
          sigpic

Comment

hehehe, my MSN name currently has a FF quote in it too it says SHINY!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
              *You know all the words to the 'Ballad of Jayne'..and the 'Ballad of Serenity'...and 'Mal's Song'...and the 'Ballad of Joss'...and 'Leaf on the Wind'...
              I'm so guilty of this one, lol! I've been known to belt out the Ballad of Jayne when I'm cooking (I'm always singing when I'm cooking).

I traveled 7 hours each way to see a special screening of the movie in May. I saw the movie again yesterday and traveled 45 min each way. I would only do that for FF.

You know you're addicted when you try to find a way to make every conversation about FF and/or Serenity...and succeed (much to the dismay of my father ).

Comment

lol!

there are some pretty crazy obssessions out there but that's okay...
                sigpic

Comment

Well I've only been into it a few days and I'm already obessed, reciting quotes and singing the theme.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                    lol!

there are some pretty crazy obssessions out there but that's okay...
                    Nothing wrong with a little enthusiasm. lol!

Comment

exactly...nothing wrong with that at all...i love crazy enthusiasts
                      sigpic

Comment

You know you're addicted when [possible spoilers for the movie]...

*You immediately re-read "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" because Mal has read it.
                        *You use your position at the movie theater Guest Services desk to get as many people to watch Serenity as possible, 'cause dammit, you want another movie or ten!
                        *You write a note on your British Authors quiz to your professor mentioning that the movie Serenity makes a reference to "Rime of the Ancient Mariner," and that he should go see it.
                        *You lend your DVD set to anyone who displays the remotest interest in the show and/or the movie.
                        *You can't help but watch as much of Serenity as possible while you're working in the projection booth at the theater.

...I'm sure there are others that I could come up with, but those were just off the top of my head.
                        ~Lexx

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar!

Comment

When you constantly tell ppl "When someone trys to kill you, you try to kill them right back"
                          I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                          But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                          Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                          GW My home away from home....
                          My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

When you suddenly pick up Jayne's accent...and you're Australian!
                            ~Lexx

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexxicon
                              When you suddenly pick up Jayne's accent...and you're Australian!
                              Guilty on that one. I also keep saying 'I'll be in my bunk' when its appropriate.

Comment

I keep telling my sons they 'are damaging my calm.'

I've been known to say 'let's be bad guys' before going to pull weeds in the garden.

I say 'just sayin' alot and hum the theme song while I work.

Considering seeing the movie again just to snag more of that last lovely set of quotes about love keeping a ship flying...just so I can print and frame for dh, who is a pilot.

The DVDs are on my Christmas wish list.

There's more, but this is certainly incriminating enough.
                                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Working...
                                X