Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    For a while....

(I'm being optimistic, we WILL get a sequel)
    I'm becoming more optimistic... good reaction from the critics and talk about good weekend crowds... I just hope it's got legs... I feel it could do as well as Batman Begins...
    Must have sequel... must have sequel... must have sequel...
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Favourite scene... talk about a hard one! The whole movie is my favourite scene...

Okay... if we have to pick one, it'll have to be the Serenity-leads-Reavers-into- the-ion-cloud-and-into-battle-with-the-Alliance-fleet-scene...
      Mal is too clever... (and so is hubs for guessing the first time we saw it that, that was what they were going to do)

Runners Up... Mal with the screw driver and Mal's repartee with the Operative at the training house.
      Last edited by Easter Lily; 01 October 2005, 05:51 PM.
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
        Favourite scene... talk about a hard one! The whole movie is my favourite scene...

Okay... if we have to pick one, it'll have to be the Serenity-leads-Reavers-into- the-ion-cloud-and-into-battle-with-the-Alliance-fleet-scene...
        Mal is too clever... (and so is hubs for guessing the first time we saw it that, that was what they were going to do)

Runner Ups... Mal with the screw driver and Mal's repartee with the Operative at the training house.
        I love that Reaver-following moment as well, very exciting.

Although this is a minor part in the movie, i like the part in the movie where they open the vault in the beginning and Zoe was like, "we can retire". Obviously thats not the exact quote, but yah i think that was a nice teaser to the rest of the movie.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo

Although this is a minor part in the movie, i like the part in the movie where they open the vault in the beginning and Zoe was like, "we can retire". Obviously thats not the exact quote, but yah i think that was a nice teaser to the rest of the movie.
          When there was hardly any money in there? Yes, that was a nice little line.

Mal with the screwdriver got a big laugh in the theatre I was in.

Comment

Favorite bits!

Fave funny bit- Not just Kaylee's 'twixt the nethers' line but the subsequent response from Mal 'that's all we need to near about that' and Jayne's comment, 'no, I could hear somemore about that...' Classic Jayne!

Fave serious bit- River opening up the can o' whoop-a$$ on the Reavers. It was like a ballet de la mort, absolutely beautiful. *All* her fight scenes were like that.

Comment

I love when River goes nuts in the bar and beats up Jayne

and Wash's line later 'Can we start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90 pound girl? Because that's *never* getting old.'

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Holy Buckets!
                I just saw Serenity. It was great!

My fave scene - when the Reavers came busting out of the ion cloud. "Somebody shoot something."

I actually yelled, "NO" when Wash got spiked.

River opening the economy size can of 'Whup @$$' on the Reavers. Awesome. Frighteningly beautiful.

And one of my friends, a Buffy fan, said that the 'love bot' looked like Buffy.
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo

"At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime"
                  sigpic

Comment

Serenity made 3.9 million on Friday night......I hope it picks up...
                    Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Holy crap that movie is AWESOME!!!! I just got back from seeing it.... Ah, so damn good, will be up for hours... Reavers so creepy
                      sigpic
                      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I didn't know where to post this and not sure if it has been posted before but a friend sent it to me a little while ago knowing I love Joss and that I don't love Star Wars.

Original link.
                        http://pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=20050510

Comment

http://blogs.starwars.com/ghent/45

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            "At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime"
                            O.K so just how many times have you seen this movie. I can't remember all these quotes, although that one was good.

"We aim to misbehave" was another good one. My fave is still, "This could get interesting" "Define interesting" then the die,die,die bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              O.K so just how many times have you seen this movie. I can't remember all these quotes, although that one was good.

"We aim to misbehave" was another good one. My fave is still, "This could get interesting" "Define interesting" then the die,die,die bit.
                              Only 3... but there are all kinds of... shall we say... resources available...

"Oh God, oh God... we're all gonna die?" This one I actually know because I've heard it and seen it in all the interviews.

Serenity Oz has an entire thread just on quotes from the film... you should check it out.
                              http://serenitymovie.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=81
                              sigpic

Comment

imdb also has a handy quote page
                                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379786/quotes

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                                X