No announcement yet.

Prepare for Starburst: A Farscape Rewatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOOPS I don't know why but I watched Rhapsody in Blue instead of The Flax. So I'm gonna refrain from reading and posting my review on Rhapsody (for spoilers purposes). I'll watch Flax tomorrow and post. Sorry I messed up guys
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Ok Folks, I know that I'm early but I have a graduation party to throw this Saturday so I'm gonna post my thoughts on
      Til The Blood Runs Clear However, because my review is posted early I am placing it in Spoiler tags so that you can wait to click on it when it's time. *puts on goggles*
      And I'm going away for the July 4 weekend. I'll still be around but its hard to do these reviews on a phone. I'll have to think how I am going to do this.

This ep was all about Power Struggle for dominance (Alpha Male) and submission and the delicate dance that John uses with regard to this.
      So I wanted to really focus my review on the various relationships we encounter in this ep and just how dominance and submissiveness plays out in each.
      Not every episode has a theme Disagree about the alpha male aspect. Really the only one this can be attributed to our the blood trackers. Maybe D'Argo but that is a stretch.
      Aeryn and John
      So this is the first "date" that John and Aeryn go on, as evidence by John's quip to Pilot that "Don't worry we'll be home in time for dinner". Yeah I know jel will say that means nothing but still.
      This is why shippers annoy me. I'm not anti-shipping, but not every frellin scene between characters is a ship. Bear in mind not all shippers are the same. Blue here I find a lot more rational in shipping scenes. That was an insult by the way
      At first I thought they were in Aeryn's Prowler because Aeryn was "driving" and I think it was an interesting move that John had Aeryn driving. My take on that for why John concedes to Aeryn cuz he thinks she's the better pilot. I think this was established in the pilot...hahaha that she has had much more indepth training in this area being a Peacekeeper all her life so quite naturally she has had more flight hours. John at best maybe has had 4 to 5 years possibly depending on when he started his flying but actual space craft flight (in zero gravity conditions) Is probably something that John hasn't had a lot of real world practice outside of simulation training. So John has Aeryn flying his module (geez that sounded dirty ) Anyway so notice that John though is a pretty horrible back seat driver, he keeps flipping the buttons back after Aeryn switches them and he fails to respond to her "commands" when she tells him to back away from wormhole. Aeryn becomes very put off by John's hesitancy and becomes very annoyed and to some degree hurt by his hesitation. Hence why we see Aeryn later giving him a raft of ****e about him flying solo next time, as well as Aeryn's consideration at Crais' amnesty offer.
      John was the one driving. Remember how he almost drove his ship into the wormhole without even asking Aeryn. Sorry to ruin your analysis
      She really wants to engage with John and try to be happy eking out whatever life she could have with him and the others but she now realizes that John's number one goal is still to get home. Silly boy, when will John start to accept that this is his new home? Hmmm interesting maybe after this ep when he finds out that once the solar flare activity dies down it will not resume again for another 5 cycles (years) conveniently giving them enough time to do a proper 5 season series. AWESOME! So seriously if the executives of Sci Fi channel didn't feel the pressure now they should've!
      Never. John is always going to want to return to his friends and family. Wouldn't you? They kind of drop the solar flares aspect in later episodes.
      So John and Aeryn did this dance of oh yeah she is my Female and John barked some order at her telling her to get in line. Aeryn didn't balk at that which was surprising...but she knew it was what acting was required to get them out of that situation. Later in her private discussions with John she did question him and his message about her automatically being considered the subordinate merely because she was female, was telling in that she didn't argue and John demonstrated here that those were not his rules, making it clear to Aeryn that John doesn't have issue with her taking the lead when it makes sense to do so and that he considers Aeryn an equal. This dance between them is so interesting to watch throughout the series in how well they learn each other's strengths and then allowing each other to lead when it makes the most sense. They are learning their place with one another.
      I agree with what you say but I don't find it interesting. It was kind of obvious that their is no way John is a sexist
      which brings me to John's other relationship:
      John and D'Argo
      It was actually very interesting that they had to spell it out for the audience. Like we couldn't figure out that is what John and D have been doing from the start, vying for who will be the Alpha Male. It's clear this has been going on for quite some time with my blade is bigger than your blade business and as they are talking this out it's hilarious this shot below is just at the right angle to show D's rather large Qualta Blade sticking out just at the right spot...to....um......erm.....be you know that one particular body part.
      [IG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/Farscape/s1e11%20Til%20Blood%20Runs%20Clear/vlc%202016-06-09%2009-52-50-28_zpsroksd2ey.jpg[/IMG]
      *giggles*
      I put it more of species differences. The Luxans are a warrior people and John's subculture is not. Added to D'Argo's time in prision its hard for him to trust. He admits that when he says friendship is a hard ask. Its about the foreignness of John to him and the fact he does look like a Peacekeeper.
      But I loved this scene between them and the agreement they form on mutual respect to be allies:
      [IG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p285/sqirrely1/Farscape/s1e11%20Til%20Blood%20Runs%20Clear/vlc%202016-06-09%2009-51-53-39_zpshnjvxvpg.jpg[/IMG]

this is a HUGE step in their relationship for now and gee it only took them 11 episodes.
      This I will agree. This is really the end of their bickering and the two start to get along on the same avenue that John gets along with the others
      Ok so again jel will think I'm always quick to point out the sexual tones but come on Photogasms?
      Zhaan and Solar Flares
      I never really realize just how sexual this show is. And they do it in such a way that it's not over the top or in your face. You just have to giggle at Zhaan in this ep and Rygel's reaction to her nakedness. Another great way for the writers to uncover glimpses of our characters and what makes them tick and their strengths and weaknesses and compulsions. LOL Gotta love it. Also, loved the thing that Zhaan did on the planet that concealed her scent and made her somewhat "invisible" to the bounty hunters. I didn't remember she had such an ability and don't even know if you ever see her using that again?? I can't remember but Go Zhaan! Way to not get captured like D did. I was somewhat annoyed that they had to "park" so far away from the city forcing this trek across the seemingly Tatooine like scape of the planet, which was cool but I seriously get Star Wars vibes from this.
      I would concede on this point because it is similar. I would call it more arousal that sexual. The sun gives her an eurphoria. But sex is not the only pleasurable thing. That is how I see the sun and Zhaan. I link Zhaan in this episode of eating a pleasurable food. I don't see the point of Zhaan going to the planet and masking her scent. Pointless
      John and Furlow
      Ok Furlow? Fur and Low? Ok blue....do your name analysis here! hahahahaha this Female is questionably female by the sight of her so they had to tell so in her name? *snort*
      You don't have room to talk beehive hair lady
      I don't know how this "man chick" could be considered one of the best mechanics when all she did was sit and puff on a cigar the whole time. I guess she just orders her crew everything done. Here's another interesting "female" that has learned to operate quite powerfully in this seemingly male dominated planet. There is nothing submissive about this female and she commands an entire army of service men apparently. I think it's interesting again they chose to cast this character as a big brute of a woman to once again place the gender roles upside down and it's quite effective. This is what I love about this show. So John's relationship between Furlow was in the end about mutual respect. He had to use his trump card. But this proved critical for laying the ground work for something more later as he actually told her after giving her all the data that in five years he was basically gonna look her up again. So hmmmm that proves to be an interesting promise ...so we'll see.
      She is the boss. The boss doesn't do the grunt work. Maybe gender doesn't have as big impact in this episode as you think. I don't see male dominance on the planet. Furlow is about money. John understand most people put their needs over others.
      All in all I loved this ep. It was set on location a very Star Wars-y Tatooine desert planet and I loved the need for the goggles (which John seemed to dismiss when it was necessary) and the fact they weren't some really sleek cool sunglasses, but dorky almost steampunkish goggles This again adds to the charm of this show. This ep was another great character ep establishing relationship boundaries and lines of mutual respect were drawn. [/spoiler]
      Didn't like the episode but do agree on it being steampunked
      TO BE CONTINUED
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Part 2
        Originally posted by Bluemeany View Post
        Til the Blood Runs Clear

The alpha male posturing between Crichton and D’Argo has been a subtext arc since the pilot. This episode brings the theme out into the open in a very direct way that sometimes borders on the unsubtle (see SQ’s post above re. the positioning of the sword ).
        Its also about different culture as well. I can't argue its about them being male but don't blame everything on males. Its also the difference of societies and their circumstances
        It’s not even really about leadership/who’s in charge. It’s about respect and not losing face.
        In Farscape, no one is really in charge. If you think about no one is really the leader. They all work together. Except Rygel of course
        Not so much a power struggle as an ego struggle. And I find Aeryn’s position in it interesting. She’s totally a contender for Moya team leader, but D’Argo and Crichton just don’t feel challenged by her in the same way. They don’t consider her. She’s not on the same board because she’s not a bloke.
        I think this shows its not purely a power struggle of genders. I reference my previous point
        John: It’s a pack, to be in charge you can’t show submission.
        Aeryn: I showed no signs of submission.
        John: You didn’t have to. You’re female. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.
        Aeryn: You certainly seem very familiar with them.
        Different context as that scene applies to the blood trackers
        From an editing pov: if you want some shots of the module flying then the first ten minutes of TTBRC is for you. In most other episodes, it just flies through the wormhole vortex, which makes it difficult to overlay without the blue light bleaching out the other shots.
        Don't we also see the module flying in space without the wormhole in later episodes
        Similarly, the Crichton/ D’Argo dagger scenes are shot in a metallic blue light which looks great. Also John and Aeryn look more of a couple than usual due to their mirroring outfits (grey T-Shirt, black bottoms).
        I'm just not an aesthetics person
        I think Aeryn is annoyed not so much at the idea that Crichton will leave. Rather that he would take a unilateral decision to fly the both of them into the wormhole and to god knows where without asking or considering her.
        Agreed. She is mad that he would fly her across the galaxy without ever ask her. Its a grounding point of how John is obsessed with wormholes
        It’s both an incredibly selfish and an incredibly self-sacrificing ‘leap before you look’ trait that Crichton has. And I think it reoccurs as a major sticking point in their relationship throughout, particularly the latter part of season 3 and first half of season 4.
        You could say its what got John mixed up with wormholes in the first place. But I am getting ahead of myself

Yes, that’s very convenient isn’t it. Congratulations btw to (I assume) SQ family member(?) who’s graduating.
        Television is always convenient. Only 4 years until she moves back in with SQ
        @jel. In response to characters out of character. What do you mean by that and what characters? I disagree that this ep offers little to no story. I think it gives us a little slice of life for our characters. It was a character story to give chance to show all the really important relationships that I mentioned in my review. Especially the pact between D'argo and John. The story shows us as you mentioned the obsession John has with wormholes. I agree that writers writers may have dropped the ball on how John used science via these solar flares to create wormholes. I think as series goes on they make wormhole knowledge more of a mystery and exclusive to John that mystery soon sort of overshadows the science element. I think they did that so John could become more the center of focus with regard to wormholes. I don't want to get into spoilers but suffice it to say I think this was an important element to establish johns obsession and the fact he lost the science (data) element about it establishing this wormhole replication elusive. That mystery helps to fuel the story going forward
        A lot of the actions like D'Argo and Zhaan rushing to the planet I find out of character to force character scenes. What you are describing our character moments. The story is the plot of what is driving them on the planet. That is the bounty on their heads which I find lacking. I do agree with what you said about wormholes.

As for aeryns blindness. I think they had to show the real dangers of life on that planet with regard to the intense solar flares. Otherwise the whole goggle thing becomes a sort of silly plot device. Her blindness also gives her more character dev opportunity in that she has to give way to allowing John to help her again. Like when she got her hand stuck and she angrily screams for Crichton to help her. She does not like to be in that situation to rely on help. This blindness shows that sometimes she needs help and it's ok. She's learning to trust and let go and let John help her.
        Its unnecessary. We already know the danger of the solar flares by your own admission of the googles. The blindness is not about John as Aeryn would have let him go on since she was working on the beacon.
        The Flax

Ah, what a shipping fest It’s interesting that they have their ‘UST couple gets trapped together’ episode so early in the show's run.
        I concede in this episode. I know its a shipping episode
        Thinking about other long running TV ‘will they, wont they’ couples (Donna & Josh from West Wing, Daphne & Niles on Frasier or Mulder & Scully in The X-Files) it’s dragged out. It takes five years plus for them to kiss.
        I've never seen the West Wing. Its hard a lot of times I think. You wait too long or people say you rushed the couple
        But here we have John and Aeryn hooking up in episode 12. Given enough adrenaline, lack of escape routes and fewer D’Argo interruption, there’s not much doubt on which side of the ‘will they, won’t they’ question they come down on.
        But then they would be dead. Its clear they responded their way because they thought they were going to die. Do we call it hooking up? I mean look how they get defensive again after the episode is done
        My main complaint with this episode: I love the fact that Crichton teaches Aeryn CPR but they cut away just as he’s about to show her how to do it! You’ve got an audience who could learn a life-saving technique. Don’t miss the opportunity: take 30 seconds for a Farscape disguised public service announcement!
        It wouldn't have worked. CPR in the real world bruises ribs and breaks bones. Its why TV always butchers it when its on medical shows and other works. You can't realistically show it since would harm the actors.
        The D’Argo/ Staanz scene at the end also seems a little disharmonious to me. But that might be because British TV has made a concerted effort to reflect sexuality and transgender issues with much more dignity in the past decade. Staanz gender revelation is done mainly as a joke (although Anthony Simcoe switches to ‘serious’ mode half way through) and I’m not sure it would be played as comically today, at least on a UK show.
        Interesting. I never saw it as a transgender aspect. I just thought it was lets make someone really eccentric and alien. Because Farscape likes to make weird aliens.
        Strange what a difference 16 years makes. But there are very few things in Farscape that remind me Crichton’s not a 2016 guy: he’s from 1999.
        If you think about it social change takes generations to happen in the real world.
        In the re-watch so far there’s only been one other bit (from DNA Mad Scientist) that I thought was questionable from a present day perspective. But it was funny and Aeryn shot it down.

John: Well, gotta give me a clue here, Aeryn. Is this something new, or is this just your usual PMS, Peacekeeper military s-
        Aeryn: Frell you.
        Not really. The inability to understand women and vice versa is a concept old as time and I think still prevalent today.

From an editing pov: yes, there is the kiss and all the laying on top of one another. But it’s a very static episode (because half of the action is stuck in a web). Still, the CGI on the flax looks good, as does the pirate graveyard.
        Their isn't really much going on in this episode, is there. Its mostly John and Aeryn stuck in a ship
        WHOOPS I don't know why but I watched Rhapsody in Blue instead of The Flax. So I'm gonna refrain from reading and posting my review on Rhapsody (for spoilers purposes). I'll watch Flax tomorrow and post. Sorry I messed up guys
        Maybe you wanted to skip it because Rhapsody is such a great episode
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Just in to inform you that I will review the episodes of last weekend -- just a little later than usual. I did see them (and secretly rejoiced that we're only 2 episodes away - 1 weekend - from our monochromatic friend ).
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Monochromatic friend I love that way to describe her. You would think the monochromatic would be SQ's favorite character given their shared sex obsession
            Jelgate is right

Comment

I want to comment on the comments about my comments about Til the Blood Runs Clear first, then I will move into my review about The Flax.

so then ...

@Jel....I know I know I'm an annoying shipper...blah blah blah I'm used to it. But again we all watch these eps for our own reasons. My number one reason is for the Aeryn and John ship and I do enjoy it when I see the little things I know you don't see it...but I do..just deal I don't necessarily say there is shippiness in every scene with them, I am just noticing their increasing closeness and bickering like married people....it's part of this dance that is oh so subtle in the beginning and increases as the series progresses.

@ Blue - thank you yes it was my daughter who graduated and we had a party for her, then as soon as the party was over my sister's dog who is 14 years old had the doggie version of a stroke so we were beside ourselves trying to rush her to the vet and figure out what was going on with her and my watching the wrong ep delayed me quite considerably.

I love all your editing and aesthetic comments and I'm going to keep these in mind when I go back to rip the scenes I want to use if and when I do that John/Aeryn Vid. And I see we agree alot about this ep TTBRC with regard to the whole alpha male thing...but poor jel he's just in denial that it is this power struggle going on and wants to take offense at it being male...well I'm assuming he's male I don't mean any offense about it BTW just wanted to make that clear I'm just pointing out that I see a very clear power struggle with regard to D and John in the beginning. And I think at one point they have a convo coming up which is a slight spoiler...but I think it's small...in which John actually insists they agree who is going to actually give Pilot the commands and they have to come to a consensus on who will be the one to do that, because they agree it's confusing for Pilot to have so many "leaders" to try to listen to.

@Jel and FH word for Zhaan being the monochromatic friend....I don't see her as being obsessed with sex really and hey I'm not obsessed with it either....I just call things like I see them....yes call me warp and maybe possibly seeing things....but it's some things that stick out to me. ....Literally

Comment

I will address your other comments tomorrow SQ (Going to bed shortly) but the monochromatic friend is Chiana not Zhaan
                Jelgate is right

Comment

The Flax

I LOVE THIS EP!! *giggles* Yes and jel just sit down and shut up cuz if you say this one isn't shippy you are completely frelled.

This has to be the first one where you have to say...ok maybe there is a little attraction going on between Aeryn and John. Everything from her wanting to be the one who "dies" to her telling him, actually promising him that she would not let him down.....all the way to her not actually finishing the repairs because she didn't want to die alone. I mean I think she has finally allowed herself to want him around if anything to give her some form of companionship. And they actually in the end try to cover it up by saying oh we would've done that if it were D'argo or Zhaan here ..etc. I think there is no denying this lays the ground work for their relationship. Especially that hilarious thing at the very end when John confirms with Aeryn that she is indeed the female of her species and instead of answering him she actually tweaks his man part LOL And John takes that as a yes.

This brings me to the other "relationship" in all it's hilarity between the other form of "man-chick" we have this week that is hitting on D'argo....and here I go again but seriously was that whole scene with them getting the ship through the flax uber sexual in nature or what? LOL I mean honestly here we have D'argo hitting that thing over and over with a rod and the Zenetan Pirate is doing some physical maneuvering in which he/she works up a sweat all to break free or actually penetrate the flax.... again I really never realized just how sexual they made these eps til now. LOL I can't help it call me a weirdo but I thought the Zenetan Pirate man chick was gonna break out a cigarette after they broke loose from that. and then well he/she at the end explained she actually developed feelings for D'argo and considered him a mate. *snort* I mean again.... I call it like I see it.

I really also loved the Rygel bluff and how he managed to successful stall them and then in the end send them away to Zhaan's surprise. You gotta love that about Rygel. Always having one up his sleeve.

The only thing that I found somewhat irritating is how much these folks get tossed around inside these transit space craft you'd think they would've by now developed some sort of seat belts or something... I mean really....must John always get thrown and land on top of Aeryn? That after a time does become a bit much. Yes even for me the weirdo crazed shipper.

Comment

One more post...sorry

@Blue....AWESOME VID!! I loved how upbeat and literally My gosh you must've used a ton of clips in it. WOW! I couldn't green you here but I went on You tube so I could comment and like it. Now I feel the pressure...my silly little Windows Movie Maker is probably not gonna allow me to do as much of the fancy as you. But meh....we'll see. Great job though.

@Jel...now you must admit... I didn't really gush over the shipping parts on the Flax as bad as you thought now did I? And I agree with you in that I don't necessarily call it shipping as much as just bonding....I'll go with bonding...we can agree on that one. I think all in all it shows just how Aeryn is willing to let her guard down and finally succumb to him too and that is basically just a trust issue. I think it shows that she is willing to truly trust him and he trust her. I mean it's not every day you allow someone to kill you and bring you back

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwAl6L39u8

@Blue....AWESOME VID!! I loved how upbeat and literally My gosh you must've used a ton of clips in it. WOW! I couldn't green you here but I went on You tube so I could comment and like it. Now I feel the pressure...my silly little Windows Movie Maker is probably not gonna allow me to do as much of the fancy as you. But meh....we'll see. Great job though.
                      Thanks

You’re right; I have a very clip hungry editing style. Now it becomes clear why I need the re-watch and am obsessing in the reviews about nice shots etc.

I use Windows Movie Maker too. It it’s irritatingly crashy at times but at least it’s has the advantages of a.) a nice simple layout and b.) being free.

*pokes SQ* Yes, make a video . There’s a lack of Farscape vids post 2008. Although there does also seem to be a lack of an active fandom as an audience too… still new vids equals new recruits

Comment

My main complaint with this episode: I love the fact that Crichton teaches Aeryn CPR but they cut away just as he’s about to show her how to do it! You’ve got an audience who could learn a life-saving technique. Don’t miss the opportunity: take 30 seconds for a Farscape disguised public service announcement!
                        Considering TV gets CPR wrong every single time, you really can't learn much from it.

It's like Jelgate says, the force you need to perform compressions on the heart, will break ribs and bones.

-- will be back after lunch with my reviews... (I'm at work)

Comment

Till the Blood Runs Clear

Best line:
                          "I'm Butch. This is Sundance."

Best moment: Zhaan giving into her sungasm on the planet. It's like she knows she's doomed and they might locate her, but she just can't resist -- also, sandangel!

Okay, it's a pretty solid episode.

We've got Aeryn and John out in the Farscape I, hunting for solar flares and maybe even wormholes although it seems he kept that particular bit of info from Aeryn, if her reaction is anything to go by.

The bounty hunters -- Wroof, or whatever his name was, and his Female. Couple of eager beavers those two were! A little dimwitted as well - leashed by alpha male John.

Furlow:
                          "Whatever it was, it's dead now." -- after clonking the thief over the head with the wrench.

"60% chance. 70% chance. 80 even." -- to Aeryn's chances of recovering her sight.
                          Any way the wind blows, with that one.

Changing Crais message was an interesting idea, and one that came from Aeryn. That personal message though -- I think on some level she wanted it to be real. She pretty much admits to it, but she knows her Peacekeeper kind well enough to know the honorable retirement is in fact living death - a faith worse than death.

D'Argo and John making up and then getting into that fire fight --

Zhaan confirming the solar flares had stopped -- times ten -- no more gasms.

Definitely one of the more enjoyable ones in season 1.

Comment

* Later that same day... *

I forgot to point out a continuity error in the previous post.
                            When John D'Argo are in that firefight with Wroof and his Female, John's wearing goggles which have been scratched a lot. The holes to see through are bigger. However, the holes become smaller and less scratched in between frames. 1 moment they're scratched, the next they're nice and round, and scratched again.

It's as if Ben mixed up his set of goggles with Claudia's in between breaks, and thus continuity error is brought into existence.

//**//

The Flax

Aeryn giving John flying lessons in the middle of no and where. The only thing missing was the big L on the back of the pod.

In Belgium, you get a white L on a blue background to put in the car, to show other drivers you're in the learning stage of driving and thus things can go wrong -- like not being able to get into gear when at a red light.

Anyhow, we have John and Aeryn out on their little excursion. Although Aeryn doesn't look very confident about John's abilities to pick the flying up -- not a fast learner.
                            While Rygel is annoying the hell out of Zhaan, and out of D'Argo when they're arguing. He so like a child in that scene, drumming the little stick on the playboard. And he knows he's annoying Zhaan -- oh and he enjoys it too.

Aeryn and John fly into an invisible net - caught in the spider's web - and before long have no other choice but to let all the air out of the pod in order to fix things.
                            I really enjoy the friendship -- at this point there's no relationship yet. Sure, there is some sexual tension between the two but Aeryn doesn't think very highly of John yet... so I don't think we can already say this relationship is going in full swing.

Even that steamy session at the end was just a "Oh ****, we're gonna suffocate. We're gonna die. Let's get hot and heavy one more time." Spur of the moment as it were.

Also, I don't dislike their relationship -- I really enjoy it, but I like it subtle.
                            I'm more the subtle shipper.

D'Argo so close to his Luxon ship, and yet so far away with his admirer. Aw, she was misunderstood.

Rygel, now he was awesome in the end. Sneaky little Rygel.

Comment

Thanks

You’re right; I have a very clip hungry editing style. Now it becomes clear why I need the re-watch and am obsessing in the reviews about nice shots etc.

I use Windows Movie Maker too. It it’s irritatingly crashy at times but at least it’s has the advantages of a.) a nice simple layout and b.) being free.

*pokes SQ* Yes, make a video . There’s a lack of Farscape vids post 2008. Although there does also seem to be a lack of an active fandom as an audience too… still new vids equals new recruits
                              Yeah WMM is crash you and dumbed down from the original version they had years ok but it what I'm use to working with. I will make one but it may take a while.

Comment

WMM is the sole reason I learned to use Adobe Premiere, and then Sony Vegas.

Comment

Working...
                                X