Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:O That is a lot to watch! :O
    Better get started!

That might take you the whole of next year!! You should make it a New Years resolution

I don't have a list lol, but might write one up and try and stick to it
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
      :O That is a lot to watch! :O
      Better get started!

That might take you the whole of next year!! You should make it a New Years resolution

I don't have a list lol, but might write one up and try and stick to it
      Well the bit that will take the longest by far is Law and Order SVU, due to the fact that that is 272 episodes.
      Then there's most of season 2 of Criminal Intent and the rest (to season 5) which goes about 85 episodes.
      And then there's of course, Farscape at 88 and the rest of Babylon 5 (just started season 2) so let's say another 88.
      26 episodes of Warehouse 13 (seasons 2 and 3)
      13 episodes of Sanctuary (+ 46 more episodes if I like it)
      6 episodes of Walking Dead (+ season 2 if I like it)
      11 episodes of Alphas
      13 episodes of Haven (+ 13 more if I like it)
      20 episodes of Eureka (Season 4)
      40 episodes of BSG (Seasons 3 and 4) + Razor and The Plan
      55ish episodes of Stargate SG-1 (can't remember how many left of season 3 + 4 and 5)
      125 episodes of Monk
      13 episodes of The Black Donnellys
      10 episodes of Game of Thrones
      155 episodes of House
      52 episodes of Transformers Beast Wars (half hour episodes).

So yeah...Quite a bit. Law and Order SVU and CI alone would take up several weeks...
      sigpic

Comment

My God...you really DO have your hands full! Well good luck!
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Yeah pretty much
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I haven't forgotten about this show, but I still have yet to watch it. So friggin busy. But I'm making a plan for watching it that I can stick to.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, due to my other commitments, here's my plan:

I'm restarting my watch of the show from the very beginning, due to the length of time between the last time I watched. My plan is to do a season a week, hopefully being able to watch PKW at the end of the fourth week. I'm currently watching the first disc and have watched the first two episodes already.

Hopefully this plan will be flexible enough to allow me to do all my schoolwork as well as watch other shows I'm committed to (thankfully fairly low right now), and perhaps allows me a bit of time to watch at least a couple episodes of other shows I'm trying to get through a week as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                Okay, due to my other commitments, here's my plan:

I'm restarting my watch of the show from the very beginning, due to the length of time between the last time I watched. My plan is to do a season a week, hopefully being able to watch PKW at the end of the fourth week. I'm currently watching the first disc and have watched the first two episodes already.

Hopefully this plan will be flexible enough to allow me to do all my schoolwork as well as watch other shows I'm committed to (thankfully fairly low right now), and perhaps allows me a bit of time to watch at least a couple episodes of other shows I'm trying to get through a week as well.
                I know what you mean! Schoolwork or studying takes a lot more time than I like, and besides rewatching old shows and new shows there is little time left... :/ but have fun with Farscape, it's a different show for sure but it's gonna be good especially in season three ( IMO )
                sigpic

Comment

Lol...I went strong, and then I hit the exact same episode that I stopped on last time and stopped AGAIN.

This first season is tough...
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol...I went strong, and then I hit the exact same episode that I stopped on last time and stopped AGAIN.

This first season is tough...
                    have you watched That Old Black Magic, yet ? It is an awesome early episode! May the force be with you to see season one through although it is not that bad.
                    sigpic

Comment

I believe so if it is in the first 12 episodes.

I have a feeling this show will be a longterm goal...
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay. I'm starting this again, but I am not starting at the beginning again. I would probably shoot myself if I had to.

Starting on Episode 13...I WILL get through this season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay. I'm starting this again, but I am not starting at the beginning again. I would probably shoot myself if I had to.

Starting on Episode 13...I WILL get through this season.

Its an amazing but tough ride that's for sure, good luck !
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I'm on Season 3. The show has improved so much.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I didn't update this much. But here's my opinion of the show, having finished PKW today:

Personally, I think the best season was season 2. Season 3 and 4 were kind of an off and on thing for me...Some episodes I enjoyed, others I could probably do without watching again. I'm glad it got PKW...If the show had finished completely, without any sort of resolution, after the last episode of Season 4, I would probably never consider watching it again.

Anyways, overall, I enjoyed the series, despite the rocky first season. I think it's a show I would have to watch again to give a better opinion of it, though. But not anytime soon
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X