The show is on the way from Amazon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Ya...Right now I have a five page essay due Tuesday, a final tomorrow, a revised essay due tomorrow, a project due Tuesday, and another project due Thursday...Fun, huh?

I also need to keep up on my readings for classes.
    Okay, I don't do THAT much work, Jesus! You must be so tired!!
    sigpic
    Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
    'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
    : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
    I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
    Indeed

Comment

Yeah...Well I'm taking six history classes this semester...With multiple essays, projects, and tests.

My own adviser, as well as another of my professors, asked me "What is wrong with you?!" when I told them...Lol
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah...Well I'm taking six history classes this semester...With multiple essays, projects, and tests.

My own adviser, as well as another of my professors, asked me "What is wrong with you?!" when I told them...Lol
        haha, even your teachers are shocked!! lol
        Well, I do have two projects due in next week.... meh :/
        sigpic
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

Yeah, I'm working on one of my projects today, but I'm also rewatching Stargate...
          sigpic

Comment

Farscape is more important
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Farscape is more important
              That may be, but I need to work on my homework...I can't do that while watching a show I have never seen before cause I would need to pay complete attention to it...
              sigpic

Comment

That may be, but I need to work on my homework...I can't do that while watching a show I have never seen before cause I would need to pay complete attention to it...
                I was talking about the Stargate rewatching
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Ah okay. Lol.
                  sigpic

Comment

So I was going to start watching the show, but I got distracted by Eureka...Lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol, I need to watch Eureka, it looks good! Too bad they cancelled it
                      sigpic
                      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                        Lol, I need to watch Eureka, it looks good! Too bad they cancelled it
                        Yeah...But it got one more episode to tie up loose ends.

Now I'm watching BSG....Lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

Did it, thats at least some closure then

You're all over the place!! How many shows are you watching at once then?
                          sigpic
                          Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                            Did it, thats at least some closure then

You're all over the place!! How many shows are you watching at once then?
                            Right now I'm watching Babylon 5. I accidentally skipped an entire disc of season 2.5 of BSG (the discs were out of order in the used set and I didn't notice), and it kind of ruined it for me for now.

So Babylon 5 is the main thing I'm watching right now. But I hope to maybe catch up on Season 3 of Eureka sometime soon, and after Christmas I'll be pay attention to 3 new shows (for me)...Haven, Sanctuary, and Walking Dead, plus season 2 of Warehouse 13.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow! You've got a lot on your schedule! Thats a bummer that the discs where in the wrong order
                              I am trying to start watching Castle and Bones....just gotta find the time!
                              sigpic
                              Indeed

Comment

That isn't even all of what I'm doing this break. Here's the list:

Rewatch Stargate SG-1 seasons 1-5 (1 and 2 done, with three about halfway done, trying to catch up on the rewatch)
                                Watch all of Eureka for the first time (1-almost all of season three done)
                                Watch Warehouse 13 for the first time (season 1 done)
                                Watch Sanctuary for the first time
                                Watch BSG starting where I left off (done with season 2)
                                Farscape (obviously, though I'm restarting at the beginning)
                                Babylon 5 (the highlight of my break due to the 110 episodes and several movies, about halfway through season 1)
                                Watch Alphas for the first time
                                Watch The Walking Dead
                                Watch Haven for the first time

That's it for the Sci-Fi section, but if I have time...

Rewatch seasons 7 and 8 of 24 (started rewatching all of it over summer but I got distracted)
                                Watch seasons 1-12 of Law and Order SVU (I have had them all bought for a year now and never watched, except 12 of course cause it just recently came out)
                                Watch seasons 2-5 of Law and Order Criminal Intent (I finally got interested in the show, but only this year, when it was cancelled, so I'm starting back at the beginning)
                                Rewatch Seasons 1-8 of Monk
                                Rewatch Seasons 1-7 of House (maybe)
                                Watch The Black Donnelly's
                                Watch the first season of Game of Thrones
                                Watch all of Transformers Beast Wars (if I have time)
                                and finally, watch seasons 5-9 of Everybody Loves Raymond.

Phew...That took a while to type up

The Sci Fi shows are the priority, while the bottom of the list is mostly if I have the time.

Quite a load to watch, huh?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X