X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas:
    A-Fred Scarran, lol.
    B-"Oh, milk." Cool.
    C-I hated the fact that when Crichton was supposed to be on Earth's orbit, Moya just popped out of nowhere. I always thought that Moya shouldn't have been in this episode.
    D-Rygel being sugar high was funny too.
    E-And we finally get to know about Karen Shaw...
    Finale-Jack is back. Great.

I miss Harvey. He was such a cool character. I hate Scorpy for that.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

John Bach (Einstein) was Madril in TTT and ROTK. He was the one who warned Faramir that his life would be forfeit if he allowed the hobbits to escape. In ROTK he was killed by the main orc leading the attack on the fortress protecting The White City, he was speared in the chest with a lance while lying wounded on the ground.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay... I wonder why Scorpius doesn't join the Scarrans as a double agent or sth.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          Okay... I wonder why Scorpius doesn't join the Scarrans as a double agent or sth.
          Coz they think he's useless and he ran away from them earlier. They hate him.

Comment

Yeah. They hate him for running away and despise him for being weak. The Sebaceans at least while despising hybrids realized his potential as a soldier.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot that.
              *Remembers all the previous reviews and episodes of Farscape*
              John Crichton's really been through some cool stuff hasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                Oh yeah, I forgot that.
                *Remembers all the previous reviews and episodes of Farscape*
                John Crichton's really been through some cool stuff hasn't he?
                Depends on you definition of cool really. Traumatic works too.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, I'm surprised he is as sane as he is in that crazy world...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Yeah, I'm surprised he is as sane as he is in that crazy world...
                    In his position, I know I would have completely cracked up. I give Crichton a lot of credit for handling most things the way he did.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

But I'd love to see John again as he was in "Crackers". HUMANS ARE SUPERIOOOOOORRRR!!!!! and "Who are you calling DEFICIENT?!" and so on. Never gets old. "We are going to die".

Comment

Loved Terra Firma! Goes to show how alien the aliens really are, when you see them on Earth.

"Merry frelling Christmas"
                        sigpic

Comment

(Ferocious planet?) Terra Firma was kinda boring for me, but the next ep returns to the big politics of the galaxy with the Scarrans and Scorpius and Peacekeepers and Grayza etc etc etc. Too bad Jack didn't join Moya crew.

Comment

Yeah, indeed. Jack could have given John a run for his money! I loved the way he stood up to support John in the end against those "keep the alien tech American" folks

What was that predator Grayza sent after Crichton?

I remember a scene from an ep I saw partway through on TV earlier. In it Chiana ate some lipstick, and I think the ep was Terra Firma, but that scene was missing on my DVD. Must check the extras...
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, the lipstick wasn't a deleted scene, it was a scene taken from another episode(which hasn't been reviewed here yet) in which Crichton spends most of the time watching the TV set he brought to Moya(and another TV set was also the crew's) and a cassette that features a documentary about the aliens who came to Earth. Apparently the crew spent months on earth and most got recorded by Bobby. That includes
                              *Bobby getting tongued by D'Argo.
                              *Bobby and Chiana discussing sex.
                              *Crichton wondering what crazy things will happen next.
                              *Chiana drinking toilet water and painting herself with lipstick.
                              *Rygel demanding slaves.
                              *Noranti talking about religion.
                              *Sikozu in a kitchen with an item that reminds Crichton(who's watching TV) of the Stark/Sikozu guy from Bizarro Moya.
                              *Bobby spying on Chiana and Sikozu sunbathing.

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                What was that predator Grayza sent after Crichton?
                                It'll have it's own episode. Don't worry. You just have to wait and see or get spoiled.

Comment

Working...
                                X