No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume they'll meet up again in the next ep. I can't believe Scorpius is gone either. Knowing Farscape, he probably isn't!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I assume they'll meet up again in the next ep. I can't believe Scorpius is gone either. Knowing Farscape, he probably isn't!
      I said the same thing.
      You'll see if we were right.

Comment

The next ep, Crichton Kicks is pretty cool and I enjoyed it.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Yeah, so did I. 1812 is so cool. Didn't like my first look of Sikozu much though. I hope she becomes better with time.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, so did I. 1812 is so cool. Didn't like my first look of Sikozu much though. I hope she becomes better with time.
            Gotta like the new speed.
            About Sikozu time is the keyword here, only one season and a 2 part miniseries left. IMO, not enough to get to know a new character and even like her.

Comment

To me, Sikozu is basically a new version of Jool, they could have kept her and ditch the new character. 1812 is my fav DRD and he sings awesomely. The new Leviathan Elack reminded me of Kaarvok's ship a bit. Cool episode with REAL beard. Not that fake in Jeremiah Crichton. The next two episodes I didn't like at all, that duology wasn't that great. I really am glad to see Rygel and Chiana again. When I first watched Moya sucked into that wormhole, I believed everyone was aboard. That made me so sad. Now I know that only Jool, Pilot and Grandma Witch got sucked in.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

1812 is amazing. i love how john has a relationship with it is simiar to a dog.

i liked jool much better then i liked sikozu.
                sigpic

Comment

Sikozu was worthless(besides that random Scarran-killing weapon).

Comment

Just to buck the trend (and 'cos it happens to be true) I prefer Sikozu to Jool. She's hardly my favourite character but Jool mainly annoyed me whereas Sikozu mainly annoyed me less whilst looking fairly hot. Not exactly a ringing endorsement but there we go!

1812 the best DRD? He's one of the best characters imo

I love that episode, one of my very favourites. Mad "wall-painter" John is one his best incarnations in the series imo
                    "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

I didn't really like Jool or Sikozu, but Jool at times was more annoying. They were never able to find a suitable replacement for Zhaan.
                      sigpic

Comment

Noranti to me was a future insane mutant Zhaan.

Comment

Noranti? That old witch?
                          sigpic

Comment

Noranti? That old witch?
                            Yep. That crazy, weird old woman.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure. Noranti-Ala Pralatong, I think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                                Sure. Noranti-Ala Pralatong, I think it was.
                                yeah, i'm pretty sure thats it. and she did actually grow on me, but i just didn't like how they through her in randomly and nobody cared (the characters that is)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X