My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Suns and Lovers. Another great ep, but I can't wait for John & Aeryn to get together properly. This dancing about is getting tiresome. Oh and Chiana's calculating!
    Its going to get worse. Its why S3 is my least favorite season. Too much John and Aeryn
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't mind John and Aeryn, at least not if they'd decide to start dating properly instead of just sigh about and long for each other and agonize over why being a couple would be such a bad idea...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Its going to get worse. Its why S3 is my least favorite season. Too much John and Aeryn
        Their relationship was one of the core parts of this show. I never minded the focus on them.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Their relationship was one of the core parts of this show. I never minded the focus on them.
          Of course it was. But everything in moderation. I don't like overuse of John and Aeryn at expense of other characters
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Of course it was. But everything in moderation. I don't like overuse of John and Aeryn at expense of other characters
            I can understand your point of view.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

But season three had a Scorpius episode, an entire season of Stark, Crais, D'Argo's arc, Chiana's arc... And Scratch 'N Sniff! It was epic.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Good to know. Nah, it certainly started off with a bang! The whole Chiana/Jothee thing was so tragic. And all because D'Argo was too stupid and too in love to understand that she didn't want to settle down as a farmer.
                sigpic

Comment

Good to know. Nah, it certainly started off with a bang! The whole Chiana/Jothee thing was so tragic. And all because D'Argo was too stupid and too in love to understand that she didn't want to settle down as a farmer.
                  She could have probably let him down easier than fooling around with his son though. Of course that wouldn't have made the story line as interesting though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Chiana could have said something instead of pretending that everything was okay
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

True.

Self Inflicted Wounds, Part 1: Could'a, Would'a, Should'a... Awesome episode! Loved the snake and that woman with the long name.
                      sigpic

Comment

True.

Self Inflicted Wounds, Part 1: Could'a, Would'a, Should'a... Awesome episode! Loved the snake and that woman with the long name.
                        Wait until you see Part 2.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Chiana could have said something instead of pretending that everything was okay
                          Mistakes and missteps were definitely made on both sides.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wait until you see Part 2.
                            Farscape had a lot of sad moments but that has to be the saddest one for me. Its truly heartbreaking
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I swear, the character of John Crichton was so great. One of the best ever in television, at least IMO.
                              Ben somehow made crazy sexy. Awesome!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That's part of why it's my favorite.

Exactly!!

Never felt it was overdone. For me it was a great balance.
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X