No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I just started watching this show. Saw the first two episodes last night. Right off the bat, I have to say I LOVE Claudia's character and I like her and Ben together in this show better than on SG-1 (I really only acknowledge up to episode 148 of SG-1). I love Pilot! I love muppets in general, it's really fun to see them all over the screen again. The show reminds me of the movie Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (I didn't imagine muppets when reading it, what a shame, LOL) and so far I really don't care if it makes a whole lot of sense. If it said NASA on Crichton's uniform I might care, but starting him off as a commander for LASA just let the whole thing off the hook for me. Bring on the crazy!
    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Glad you're enjoying it Muse.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Glad you're enjoying it Muse.
        Thanks! I need to catch up on this thread before I make any more observations.
        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
          If it said NASA on Crichton's uniform I might care, but starting him off as a commander for LASA just let the whole thing off the hook for me. Bring on the crazy!
          That's IASA with and 'I'. They wanted to use NASA but to get that clearance/rights, NASA wanted partial creative control, even though it was only for 1 ep. So they went with IASA.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Out Of Their Minds. Loved this body switching ep! Absolutely hilarious. BB playing Rygel was so funny. So were the other switches.
            sigpic

Comment

Out Of Their Minds. Loved this body switching ep! Absolutely hilarious. BB playing Rygel was so funny. So were the other switches.
              Claudia Black as peevert Cricheton is hilarious
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Great episode. This is one episode I have watched way more than many others over the years. It never gets old for me. They all did a really great job IMO.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I loved the way Out of Minds ended with Aeryn's walk away line.

John: Well, they say you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes to understand them.

Aeryn: I certainly know what you were doing when you were in my shoes Crichton.

John: Give me a break.

Aeryn: It's okay. It's okay, you know? You were in my shoes, I was in your pants...

-------

But my favorite hilarious part was Rygel-in- Crichton having to pee.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Oh yeah, and the look on Crichton's face when he realized what she meant. Call me immature but those were my favorite scenes too. As well as Crichton in Aeryn realizing he'd get to see her breasts and have fun with them. But I think it's nothing extraordinary. I certainly know what I'd do first if I suddenly found myself inside a functioning male body!

For some reason, the scenes with Pilot, Chiana and D'Argo were nowhere near as funny.
                    sigpic

Comment

Out of Their Minds is one of my favorite eps.
                      The first time I watched Rygel/Crichton having to pee..... and Aeryn/John describing how it's done....LMAO.
                      I too have watched it a TON of times.
                      sigpic

Comment

Call me immature but those were my favorite scenes too. As well as Crichton in Aeryn realizing he'd get to see her breasts and have fun with them. But I think it's nothing extraordinary. I certainly know what I'd do first if I suddenly found myself inside a functioning male body!
                        Book me a ticket on the Immature Train, too. Those scenes were terribly hilarious.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that episode was pure fun. Too bad we didn't see D'Argo in Rygel's body.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

That would indeed have been something!

A Kiss Is But A Kiss was pretty cool too. I'm looking forward to the rest of this trilogy of eps. Crichton and Aeryn have so much chemistry together on screen that I can't wait for them to get closer...

Funny to see Francesca Buller in this one too, even if she was unrecognizable under all that makeup. I'm just wondering if the potential future children they showed with Crichton and the princess were Ben's own. The older boy sure looked it!
                            sigpic

Comment

A Kiss Is But A Kiss was pretty cool too. I'm looking forward to the rest of this trilogy of eps. Crichton and Aeryn have so much chemistry together on screen that I can't wait for them to get closer...

Funny to see Francesca Buller in this one too, even if she was unrecognizable under all that makeup. I'm just wondering if the potential future children they showed with Crichton and the princess were Ben's own. The older boy sure looked it!
                              Part 2 has some of my favorite quotes of the series. Are you a Blazing Saddles fan? If so Crichton does his take on one of the scenes. I'm glad I was watching that on dvd because when that scene came on I was laughing so hard I missed the next 5 min. The rest of the interchange with Braca is great too.

And remember - unique is always valuable.
                              sigpic

Comment

I heart Braca.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X