• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3 is my fav.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
      Um, yeah, just saw the beginning of the one where they cut an arm off of Pilot! I can't sleep with that in my head! *runs off to the relative safety of L&O SVU*
      If you think that's bad... there is a particular scene involving eyes that I woke up to from being half asleep on the couch. I still can't shake that image. And I don't watch Farscape when I'm sleepy anymore.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Not sure, I guess season 1. I've seen that people say it's the weakest season, but in the beginning the wow and icky factors were to the max, and I had hard time believing what I was seeing. If you'd count the miniseries as a season, then I'd definitely pick PKW!
        I also liked season 1 the most. Although it was close, as I enjoyed the show in its entirety.
        sigpic

Comment

Season 4=
          Spoiler:
          it was awesome all the way with Grayza as a villian and Scorpy going from villian to antihero

Season 1=I like the standalones at the start. They show us who the characters are and had some great stuff. I can Rhapasody of Blue a million times.
          Season 2=Some of the episodes at the start were bad. The worst of the series. But Princess arc and forward was awesome.
          Season 3=
          Spoiler:
          While good I thought the twinning arc was overdone. I'm not against the John/Aeryn stuff but it was too overly done at the expense of other characters.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
            If you think that's bad... there is a particular scene involving eyes that I woke up to from being half asleep on the couch. I still can't shake that image. And I don't watch Farscape when I'm sleepy anymore.
            It's the same episode!!! Aaaaah!
            Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
            Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
              It's the same episode!!! Aaaaah!
              Actually, no. Although the needle in the eye was pretty bad.

This is much worse.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                Actually, no. Although the needle in the eye was pretty bad.

This is much worse.
                Oh goody. Well, you'd think muppets + bedtime would be fun, but I guess I am thinking Jim Henson. No more Farscape before bed.
                Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Yeah, some scenes are pretty gruesome...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Yeah, some scenes are pretty gruesome...
                    I wouldn't go so far as to say gruesome. Mildly disturbing, maybe.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I wouldn't go so far as to say gruesome. Mildly disturbing, maybe.
                      I find it disturbing that they were willing to slice off Pilot's arm against his will! Nevermind that he can grow another one, it's the spirit of it that bothered me. It isn't the gruesome sights that get me, it's the ability of the perpetrators to do some of these things that puts me off. Not that I've stopped watching the show!

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I admit I'm not too keen on the obsession with eyes...
                        sigpic

Comment

I personally, didn't like the Princess trilogy very much. Too boring for me. However, in the end we do see that Scorpius has a mysterious influence over Crichton...
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I do, I think next. Loved the tips of the hat to Empire Strikes Back.

Chiana: I love you.
                            Crichton: I know.

And the statues looked a lot like Han in carbonite...

And of course it was funny to see Crichton kill that servant with the weird name, i.e. his wife...
                            sigpic

Comment

And of course it was funny to see Crichton kill that servant with the weird name, i.e. his wife...
                              Hehehe, yeah.
                              Spoiler:
                              I like how him and D'Argo manhandle her later in the series, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

And she did! Pretty devious. I must say that I much prefer Aeryn over Vala, even though both are strong, possibly somewhat troubled women. Aeryn just hides it better. Overall, so far I think the aliens are all really cool, and different enough from humans to be believable.

The blue woman with the unpronounceable name is really cool, can't wait to find out more about her. I love the Pilot and Ka D'Argo is just alien enough to be scary. The only one I find myself not liking much is Rygel, but it's nothing to do with him being a puppet, I just don't like the guy!
                                Rygel is beginning to grow on me now. Like you, he was a bit irritating at first.
                                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Working...
                                X