Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    That would indeed have been something!

A Kiss Is But A Kiss was pretty cool too. I'm looking forward to the rest of this trilogy of eps. Crichton and Aeryn have so much chemistry together on screen that I can't wait for them to get closer...

Funny to see Francesca Buller in this one too, even if she was unrecognizable under all that makeup. I'm just wondering if the potential future children they showed with Crichton and the princess were Ben's own. The older boy sure looked it!
    Yes the older boy is Ben's son.... Pay close attention to the little girl in the last ep.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh good heavens! I'm on episode 6 - Thank God it's Friday Again. I don't think I'm even 10 minutes in and I've already nearly peed my pants.

After the white lady tells them they are welcome to stay on the planet as long as they like, Aeryn says of her, "She gives me a woody." By which, of course, she means the willies. But still!
      Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
      Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

That line was so funny, especially the look on Crichton's face when she said that. The whole worm thing was a bit squicky though.
        sigpic

Comment

Squick is Farscape's way of saying hello, maneth. After a while, vomiting just becomes as common as sweating to them. *nods*
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            Part 2 has some of my favorite quotes of the series. Are you a Blazing Saddles fan? If so Crichton does his take on one of the scenes. I'm glad I was watching that on dvd because when that scene came on I was laughing so hard I missed the next 5 min. The rest of the interchange with Braca is great too.

And remember - unique is always valuable.
            And remember what happened to Crichton in the end of Part 2, that was pure fun!
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Squick is Farscape's way of saying hello, maneth. After a while, vomiting just becomes as common as sweating to them. *nods*
              Yes, I found I had to adjust to that. I asked my sister during my initial run, "Are they ever going to stop puking almost every episode?"

"No."
              sigpic

Comment

As in Out Of Their Minds...
                sigpic

Comment

I've also completed my journey through Farscape. It started off great, then in the middle had trouble keeping me interested, but the end and PKW were spectacular!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                    I've also completed my journey through Farscape. It started off great, then in the middle had trouble keeping me interested, but the end and PKW were spectacular!
                    which season did you enjoy best? my fav is 3
                    sigpic
                    The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                      Personally, I have a very hard time picking a favorite season with this show.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

My favorite season would be S-4.
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving it so far, can't possibly choose, although I admit my favorite eps so far have featured Scorpius.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                            Not sure, I guess season 1. I've seen that people say it's the weakest season, but in the beginning the wow and icky factors were to the max, and I had hard time believing what I was seeing. If you'd count the miniseries as a season, then I'd definitely pick PKW!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Not sure, I guess season 1. I've seen that people say it's the weakest season, but in the beginning the wow and icky factors were to the max, and I had hard time believing what I was seeing. If you'd count the miniseries as a season, then I'd definitely pick PKW!
                              Um, yeah, just saw the beginning of the one where they cut an arm off of Pilot! I can't sleep with that in my head! *runs off to the relative safety of L&O SVU*
                              Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                              Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

I'm not sure I could choose a favorite season either.... it would be a toss up between season 3 and PKW.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X