Who is your most disliked character ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
    hated jothee, he was a jerk, and ruined the d'argo chiana relationship.
    I would say that was more of Chiana's fault then Jothee.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Once Dargo started talking about buying some little farm house and living there with Chiana as his housewife she was looking for any way out she could find.

That kind of life grinds against her fundamental nature so much that it'd probably make for a pretty reasonable take on what her own personal hell would be.

Comment

I have to say Jool. I feel like she had no meaning to the show as a whole. Most of the characters that were added in later in the show's run had a connection with the other characters established in the beginning. Jool didn't seem to have a large impact on the show.

Comment

I missed the show when it was run on TV and just recently bought the DVD set, so I am watching it through the first time and currently I'm after season 3 episode 6. The reason I jumped onto this thread is Jool -- I wanted to see what others felt and whether my feeling of annoyance by her is universal.

I liked very much Zhaan, she was a very interesting character. When I saw her being killed off, was really sad and I miss her. What tops it off is that she was replaced by that screaming machine ?!?! So far she has contributed nothing to the show just her annoying screaming -- horrible. I hope they will find her something to do in later episodes...

Comment

I didn't much care for John in the beginning. As the series went on he was ok but never anything more.

I really didn't like Jothee though. Really didn't contribute anything and he just came off as a total brat. And not the cool kind either, because Chiana was like that too but she was great. He did redeem himself a little in PK Wars though.
            sigpic

Comment

I wish John would have remained insane(like in Season 2) with his hair style as in Crackers Don't Matter. Also, he should have kept the "Elack Clothes and beard".
              Scorpy should have NOT become Crichton's manservant.
              Grayza was the best Peacekeeper "Hunter".
              Braca should have been a hunter too.
              Sikozu was Jool.
              Einstein should have appeared more often.
              Harvey simply rocked.
              Aeryn... should have stayed off Moya leaving Crichton even crazier.
              D'Argo was just fine the way he was.
              Rygel should have been thrown into an unrealized reality and stayed there.
              Stark should NEVER have left the show and should have been Captain of Talyn.
              Talyn should have remained. I would have preferred a Moya sacrifice.
              Crais should have been executed on sight.
              A little Grayza/Aeryn/Gilina/Chiana fight over Crichton would have been awesome.
              That wraps everything up.
              Hail Farscape.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I hate Rygel, he constantly betrays the others, steals their often limited resources and are a nausanse and it is rather rare that he is any use at all. I constantly wondered why someone had not just thrown him out an airlock when I watched Farscape, and I was also half hoping someone would.

Comment

I think that was because they knew Rygel could still prove useful(being a former Dominar). Also, I think that at least Crichton and Chiana and Zhaan liked him.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Yes they liked him, however the question is why, I mean that he is self absorbed and such that can be forgiven, no problem. However he sells them out several times or do things to gain some small benefit to himself which seriously endanger the rest of the crew. How many such episodes have to happen before he is no longer endearing?

Comment

Rygel was always their negotiator. He was very useful in that respect. And he was very resourceful. Besides, who else would have been able to go into all the tight spots in Moya to fix somethin? hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Schmacky View Post
                        Rygel was always their negotiator. He was very useful in that respect. And he was very resourceful. Besides, who else would have been able to go into all the tight spots in Moya to fix somethin? hehe
                        lol. Yeah, that's why they kept him around.

It wouldn't have been Farscape without Rygel.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Besides, who else would have been able to go into all the tight spots in Moya to fix somethin? hehe
                          They had the little robots for that. I am not saying Rygel did not have his uses, I am saying that the extend to which he betrayed them, several times it is strange the others did not get fed up with him eventually and threw him out an air lock. I am just saying that they took Rygel's betrayal to far at times, so far that it hurt the suspense of disbelief for me that the others would just forgive and forget it.

Comment

There weren't any characters I couldn't stand, but Noranti, Jool and even Zhaan were tedious at times.
                            Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

Yeah, I wonder why didn't Crichton take Rygel with him in Prayer to the Unrealized Reality and leave him there.

Comment

Air locks works just fine, no need to get complicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X