Who is your most disliked character ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Sikozu was just another boring sci-fi action chick with super space kung-fu and super human abilities. She also carried over Jool's casual racism but since it wasn't obvious that she'd come from a highly sheltered society and upbringing it came across as a lot more malicious to me than when Jool did it.
    I agree with you on this part. Sikozu was the only character on the show I didn't like.

I didn't like Jool in the beginning but she grew on me.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

None. Even Jool and Naranti grew on me. One of the things I love most about Farscape is how well the characters were written. I came to love all of the characters.
      sigpic

Comment

I dunno, i have to say that Jothee was the most annoying. I was glad that he didn't hang around too long. Although In Peackeeper wars he was A LOT better!

Comment

None. They're my favourite whacky cast, and I don't out-and-out dislike any of them, really. The ones that were supposed to be annoying were, but it still made them characters that I wanted to watch. It happens.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Jool and Grayza.
            Jool was just annoying (although I did sometimes feel sorry for her, with the way everyone treated her all the time, yet I could also kind of understand that treatment).
            Grayza didn't have any qualities I like in villains. And I can't see why any Peacekeeper would dress like that. Even if she was attractive it wouldn't make any sense. I know she has the pheromones or whatever but that's got nothing to do with how she dresses... right?
            Being a Peacekeeper is pretty serious business, regardless of her rank, I don't see how High Command could logically think dressing like that is ok.

At least Sikozu looked good. Though her dressing so revealingly (if thats a word) didn't mix with her personality either. Having said that, I like Sikozu but not just because of the way she looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Redstar2613 View Post
              Jool and Grayza.
              Jool was just annoying (although I did sometimes feel sorry for her, with the way everyone treated her all the time, yet I could also kind of understand that treatment).
              Grayza didn't have any qualities I like in villains. And I can't see why any Peacekeeper would dress like that. Even if she was attractive it wouldn't make any sense. I know she has the pheromones or whatever but that's got nothing to do with how she dresses... right?
              Being a Peacekeeper is pretty serious business, regardless of her rank, I don't see how High Command could logically think dressing like that is ok.
              Well as far as Grayza goes, if you watch PK wars it makes it look like she's basically the #2 person in the entire PK power structure and the #1 guy is more or less under her thrall. So basically there is no one who can really tell her what to do. By the end of the miniseries she's running the whole show.
              Spoiler:
              having assassinated #1 guy at an opportune time and positioned herself to take credit for ending the doomsday war with the Scarrans.

Sure makes the way Scorpy ejected her from his ship in season 3 look a lot more bad ass to. Or Braca stepping up to her when he was nothing but a lowly captain. You would think initially that she'd be the type to hold a grudge, but since both of them are still breathing and have commands in the PK military I guess not.

At least Sikozu looked good. Though her dressing so revealingly (if thats a word) didn't mix with her personality either. Having said that, I like Sikozu but not just because of the way she looks.
              I don't remember Sikozu being dressed particularly revealingly? Didn't she basically just always wear that orange pseudo-armored bodysuit thing.

Did you mean Jool's epic cleavage instead?

Comment

I would think that as Grayza was coming up through the ranks she would have had to adhere to the same rules and regulations as everyone else. But we did learn one thing about Peacekeepers who attained the rank of Captain or Commander, that is they pretty much called their own shots. There aren't many military organizations where a captains written orders were still enforceable even after their fall from grace. But the Peacekeepers were like that. So, my point is, I'm thinking that Grayza could have walked around buck naked if she so pleased and no one would have said anything about it.

I rather liked her form of dress! Also, if given the choice, I would prefer her brand of torture over something like the chair, any day...

Comment

I thought Grayza's mode of dress went with her personality and aims. I think that she could dress that way and still be in power and have people bow down to her was part of her power trip.

I don't remember anything good about Sikozu's style.

But then I'm the female of the species so I'm sure I look at it differently than the guys do.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                    I would think that as Grayza was coming up through the ranks she would have had to adhere to the same rules and regulations as everyone else. But we did learn one thing about Peacekeepers who attained the rank of Captain or Commander, that is they pretty much called their own shots. There aren't many military organizations where a captains written orders were still enforceable even after their fall from grace. But the Peacekeepers were like that. So, my point is, I'm thinking that Grayza could have walked around buck naked if she so pleased and no one would have said anything about it.
                    The odd thing is that she always wore the same thing. If she was just wearing whatever she wanted because she was too powerful for anyone to really tell her otherwise you would expect to see her in different outfits pretty much every time we saw her.

Even the Pk officers who actually wore Pk uniforms like Crais and Braca wore different versions in their different appearances but she was always the same.

That almost makes it look like that actually is her uniform, which is just weird, unless she's wearing it wrongly or has modified it somehow. Or who knows, maybe in PK culture cleavage is a statement of authority.

I rather liked her form of dress! Also, if given the choice, I would prefer her brand of torture over something like the chair, any day...
                    Yes, I can remember cracking wise about how despite all the wailing from the John/Aeryn shippers about what an evil, horrible monster she was, it would still be fundamentally impossible for Grayza to rape me.

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    I don't remember anything good about Sikozu's style.

But then I'm the female of the species so I'm sure I look at it differently than the guys do.
                    I don't either. I remember how back when the show was on guys used to go gaga over her as the hottest thing ever but she never really did anything for me.

There was just something about her that I found creepy.

Comment

Almost done with season one, and so far I only dislike Rygal. He can get annoying. Just depends on the episode.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Rygel is a greedy, pompous annoying character but as the show progresses so does he. I think some of John's morality rubs off on him.
                        sigpic

Comment

jothee is my least favourite and how can anyone pick rygel i love his character he was often very funny with his selfish greedy ways.
                          sigpic
                          The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Rygel seems annoying at first until you watch the show a bit more a realize how much depth he actually has to his character.

Seriously, that little puppet had more character depth and screen presence than a lot of live action characters I could name. He was a masterwork of puppetry that really showed how CGI isn't the only option for a character like this, or even necessarily the best one in all situations.

Comment

I'm one of those people that really disliked Rygel at first but realized somewhere along the way he's one of my favorite characters. Seriously, I know for sure he's in my top 5.

The character I dislike the most? Hmm, if it's a Moyan I'd have to say Jool. Wow, she just annoyed me. I know she was smart, out of her realm (but then so was everyone else at first) but my god I really couldn't handle the screaming. Oy.
                              Spoiler:
                              I was glad when she left Moya but I'll be honest, I was also sad when she got blowed up.

Outside of Moya, I might be stoned for saying this but I'm not that big a fan of Scorpius. I love Harvey but Scorpius, eh.

Comment

hated jothee, he was a jerk, and ruined the d'argo chiana relationship.
                                Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Working...
                                X