No announcement yet.

Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I finally got issue #21. It was a good read, and I didn't think that the artwork was that bad. I have definitely seen a lot worse over the years in other comics.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Happy you liked it.

I'll gladly take this art over the recent Stargate stuff.

I just watch an old interview with krad where they mentioned maybe doing some side stuff with Crais and Talyn. Sounded like a huge long shot, but that would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
        Happy you liked it.

I'll gladly take this art over the recent Stargate stuff.

I just watch an old interview with krad where they mentioned maybe doing some side stuff with Crais and Talyn. Sounded like a huge long shot, but that would be fantastic.
        That would be nice to see some of the untold adventures of Talyn and Crais. Whether that ever happens or not, I just hope this ongoing series continues for a long time to come.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, keeping future stories together is the #1 priority.

Honestly, some straight up canon novels would be my biggest wish right now.

Comment

I definitely wouldn't mind some novels. I love the comics, but they are way too short IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just saw the cover to #22 online. All I can say is:

Comment

I just saw the cover to #22 online. All I can say is:
                It is always nice to see our girl Zhaan.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  It is always nice to see our girl Zhaan.
                  sigpic

Comment

I really can't wait to read the next issue.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Still waiting for Red Sky at Morning, should be out in September...
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I'm heading out to get 22 in a few minutes. I can't wait! (sadly, it looks like #24 is going to be the last issue )

From KRAD on another site:

Thanks everyone! It wasn't an easy decision, but we all wanted the series to go out on a high note and at a planned stopping point instead of potentially stumbling to a unexpected finish line. We're really happy with the stories we told, and I'm especially proud that we were able to keep a monthly licensed comic going for three years (two monthly comics for 20 of those 36 months) in what has been, let's be blunt, a crap-ass comics market.

And the trades will continue to be released -- I for one am looking forward to seeing them all laid out on my bookshelf in a row. The plan, as far as I know, is to release both Red Sky at Morning and Compulsions over the next few months, followed by The War for the Uncharted Territories in three trades, so those of you who've been waiting for the collections -- you ain't seen nothin' yet.
                        http://terrafirmascapers.com/index.p...&topic=38665.0

Anyway, thanks KRAD for giving us a remarkable run of one of my all time favorite shows and keeping the universe completely true to the series. I hope we can revisit it again someday, but best of luck in all your future endeavors!

Comment

#22 is fantastic! This is really wrapping up in a good way. I'd love to have more, but it looks like the timing is pretty decent for a grand finale.

Comment

# 24 will be the last issue? That really sucks. I guess we are lucky we got anything at all though. We must really enjoy these last few issues.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yep it stinks, but far better than just sitting around and hoping for some webisodes.

I still have hope that we can maybe get some new Farscape novels someday.

(How cool would an animated series be too?)

Comment

Yep it stinks, but far better than just sitting around and hoping for some webisodes.

I still have hope that we can maybe get some new Farscape novels someday.

(How cool would an animated series be too?)
                                I would be up for some new novels, or an animated series. As long as they were official canon, and Rockne is involved. Keith DeCandido being involved would be nice too.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X