Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farscape Complete Series Megaset: November 2009!!! (R1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the megaset!
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

And so lordofseas, can you tell me more about the subtitles, because you have the megaset ?

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by omadessalla View Post
        And so lordofseas, can you tell me more about the subtitles, because you have the megaset ?

Thx
        I only bought the first season set and I can tell you that it does NOT have subtitles. It only has closed caption.

Saw your question yesterday and also got mine in the mail yesterday so I checked.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Thx a lot

Comment

Oo, sorry. Missed the boat on that one.
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

I got mine at my local Best Buy. $109.99 CAD
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                I got mine at my local Best Buy. $109.99 CAD
                The Best Buy I went to didn't have it, so I went to the local mall and got it there.

sigpic

Comment

You could've checked availability online
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    You could've checked availability online
                    LOL, I would have, I'm just far too lazy.

sigpic

Comment

This thing seems to be flying off the shelves everywhere. All the best buy's in my area have already been picked clean according to the website.

I've been looking around online without much luck but I'm trying to find some kind of a summary of what exactly is on this in terms of deleted scenes and interviews.

I know there was a bunch of different versions and regions for the previous DVD releases that all had different features so I'm wondering what made it on to this, and if there's any new material that hasn't been previously released, or at least hasn't been previously available in Canada/North America.

Comment

I finally got the megaset in today! I'm trying not to get drool all over it. Must figure out which episode to watch first...

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                          This thing seems to be flying off the shelves everywhere. All the best buy's in my area have already been picked clean according to the website.

I've been looking around online without much luck but I'm trying to find some kind of a summary of what exactly is on this in terms of deleted scenes and interviews.

I know there was a bunch of different versions and regions for the previous DVD releases that all had different features so I'm wondering what made it on to this, and if there's any new material that hasn't been previously released, or at least hasn't been previously available in Canada/North America.
                          I think the only thing special about the Best Buy exclusive is that it contains PKW.

As far as the extra bonus not included on previous releases, I don't know what's new and what's not but this lists all the bonus features...including some only available if you buy the box set. Farscape Undressed seems to be a new addition.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Does anyone else find that the box (which houses the cases) is a real pain in the ass to get open?

Comment

Not sure if ayone noticed, but Best Buy is having a 2-day only sale on this thing, 64.99 for the complete series plus free shipping. It's backordered like crazy but you can't go wrong at that price, especially considering it's the "exclusive edition".
                              Last edited by Chricton; 30 November 2009, 12:08 PM.
                              Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

$57.99 US at Amazon!!!:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002GP7ZWI

Comment

Working...
                                X