No announcement yet.

Farscape Re-Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pink and scorpius.... now that's a disturbing image, but then he had some pretty funky scenes in John's mind.

I'm sucking at this re-watch, I'm so behind. I've only watched the first episode. I'm determined to watch I, ET this week!!

Comment

I just recently, fell into Farscape,....never watched before until a few weeks ago, though I knew of it. And heres how i felt.....
      I CANNOT BELIEVE I HADN'T WATCHED THIS AMAZING SHOW BEFORE!!!
      Its so great. I absolutely love this show its amazing, I actually just finished the Peacekeeper wars today, and I am very sad sad that its over.
      As soon as I started season 1, and after the first episode I was hooked. I couldnt get enough, I was watching 3-5 episodes a day. I just wish there was more.....
      But as far as doing a RE-WATCH I'd say its a little early for me but I definitely will very soon. I already miss Rygel.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCrichton View Post
        I just recently, fell into Farscape,....never watched before until a few weeks ago, though I knew of it. And heres how i felt.....
        I CANNOT BELIEVE I HADN'T WATCHED THIS AMAZING SHOW BEFORE!!!
        Its so great. I absolutely love this show its amazing, I actually just finished the Peacekeeper wars today, and I am very sad sad that its over.
        As soon as I started season 1, and after the first episode I was hooked. I couldnt get enough, I was watching 3-5 episodes a day. I just wish there was more.....
        But as far as doing a RE-WATCH I'd say its a little early for me but I definitely will very soon. I already miss Rygel.
        Glad to hear you enjoyed it. And yes, Rygel is quite a character, you gotta love to hate him sometimes. I can't believe how realistic he is, even though he's just a puppet.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic View Post
          Yes, I do nothing but re-watch scifi shows. I realize that. Most of these shows I have not seen since they aired, and it's extremely entertaining to go back. *shrugs*

Anyway, some folks over at LJ have just started up a re-watch, so I went to iTunes and acquired season1.

OMG! I can't believe how easily I'm getting sucked in again. I mean, I've only watched the 1st episode and like John, I'm just dropped into this chaotic ship full of crazy people and have this psycho with a silly hat hunting me down.

The fixing of the DRD (not to be confused with a DHD ~ that's stargate... and they're bigger) just made me want to hug him and tell him it'll all be ok it's only going to get worse for him from here.

Anyone else re-watch Farscape recently?
          Haha. Around 2 months ago I did my Farscape marathon and finished within 2 1/2 weeks. That might explain why my grades suffered in that time.

I can't believe how funny it is and how it has a life of it's own. Think I'll do another Farscape marathon later this summer.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
          Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
          "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
          My deviantART profile

Comment

I may have to join you later this summer, because I can't seem to catch up on farscape at the moment.

Comment

Hope y'all don't mind the necromancy.

I'm into my second re-watch of the DVD set (the first time I watched it w/ the commentaries...but mostly only those where CB and BB were speaking. The first time was also a 'speed run' of sorts, as I was trying to make sure all the discs were 'good', which, thankfully, they were ).

I tend to watch an episode or two while working out...kinda breaks the monotony/boredom of exercise.
              I'm currently watching 'Til the blood runs clear'.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                Hope y'all don't mind the necromancy.

I'm into my second re-watch of the DVD set (the first time I watched it w/ the commentaries...but mostly only those where CB and BB were speaking. The first time was also a 'speed run' of sorts, as I was trying to make sure all the discs were 'good', which, thankfully, they were ).

I tend to watch an episode or two while working out...kinda breaks the monotony/boredom of exercise.
                I'm currently watching 'Til the blood runs clear'.
                Ooo... I liked that episode. OK, I think I liked most episodes. I did get my hands on the newly released DVD's (yay!) but have failed to get around to a formal re-watch yet. It's still on my to-do list.

Comment

I have been re-watching Farscape for some time now. For probably the 100th time. This time though, it is with my wife, who is seeing it for the very first time. The next episode we have to watch is Season 4's "John Quixote".
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hehehe. Nice episode, that. Blond Aeryn is both weird and cute.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm almost finished with my re-watch Next episode "We're so Screwed: Hot to Katratzi"
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                        I'm almost finished with my re-watch Next episode "We're so Screwed: Hot to Katratzi"
                        This show was such a wild ride, right down to the very end. Farscape really was something special.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          This show was such a wild ride, right down to the very end. Farscape really was something special.
                          It truely was Just watched "Bad Timing" which was probably the best cliffhanger ever!
                          sigpic
                          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Hehehe. I got into Farscape late so I only really end up waiting for the promised webisodes and the comics.
                            I do agree, tho', that was one awesome cliffhanger.

Just watched "Rhapsody in Blue". Not one of my favourites, but it does have some funny bits.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                              It truely was Just watched "Bad Timing" which was probably the best cliffhanger ever!
                              Not if you were watching the show live at the time. To be left hanging like that, knowing it wasn't coming back for another season, was brutal.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Not if you were watching the show live at the time. To be left hanging like that, knowing it wasn't coming back for another season, was brutal.
                                I too only got into Farscape just about two years ago so luckily I didn't have to go through that. But I imagine I would've been quite upset when the news of the show's cancellation came out and I'd be left hanging with that ending in Bad Timing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X