No announcement yet.

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell im just happy we got new scape... i loved the fact that we're startin to learn more about the sebeacen race in general

note to kes... better put spoiler space in your post... as you give some plot points away true they maybe minor but to those unlucky scapers in canada and the rest of the world.. they may not like the fact that there was something given away
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      note to kes... better put spoiler space in your post... as you give some plot points away true they maybe minor but to those unlucky scapers in canada and the rest of the world.. they may not like the fact that there was something given away
      Done. Thanks for the reminder.
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Can someone clue me in on the first twenty minutes? I was a bit distracted, and missed what happened! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me.Other than missing that, I loved it! A few of the things were rushed for the sake of expedience, not having time to draw it out like they normally would, but I think this was a great way to bring back Farscape... all the charcters were true to the way they were in the series, and I love that they didn't make it all about John and Aryn's baby or getting married. That would've been too sappy and not like Farscape at all. I'm a little worried about the ending, though. What I saw last night was rather disturbing...
        - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
        THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
        BM: "Aren't they all?"
        www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
        www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcazmo The Clown
          Can someone clue me in on the first twenty minutes? I was a bit distracted, and missed what happened! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me.Other than missing that, I loved it! A few of the things were rushed for the sake of expedience, not having time to draw it out like they normally would, but I think this was a great way to bring back Farscape... all the charcters were true to the way they were in the series, and I love that they didn't make it all about John and Aryn's baby or getting married. That would've been too sappy and not like Farscape at all. I'm a little worried about the ending, though. What I saw last night was rather disturbing...
          it'll be reshown before pt 2 tonite... hopefully that will help some so ya can catch the parts you missed
          sigpic

Comment

Frell!

I just composed a long post to the effect of "It freakin' rocked," and lost it.

It freakin' rocked.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Second half was....eh. Didn't think for a moment that D'argo was dead. It would been cooler is he was.

Liked the background info that the Idolon gave on the origins of the Peacekeepers.

Thought Jothi was stupid looking. Reminded me of the Ferengi kid that always used to hang around Sisko's son. The other look for Jothi, the one used in the series was much better.

And the visit to the Ancients was cool. I always liked that character.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Even though I watched some of the marathon on Scifi the past eleven days, I'm still lost, so a lot didn't make sense to me.

How about the special effects? Damn! I know it's a movie not a regular ep, so I'm sure the budget was better. The costumes looked so much better to me as well.

I'm not sure how they're going to wrap everything up tonight. I hope we get to see John and Aeryn's baby. This is going to be a fast pregnancy, isn't it?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

I hope that baby doesn't look like Ryndal!

Omg, I heard they're going to auction the puppet off! I almost cried!

Comment

I want them to auction off Claudia Black!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                      Even though I watched some of the marathon on Scifi the past eleven days, I'm still lost, so a lot didn't make sense to me.
                      Odd, see I havn't watched Farscape regulary since the first season, with just a few splatterings of Season 3 and 4. And I came into the Mini with out any idea what the current plot was. They recaped it VERY well, because I didn't think I was lost one bit, it was just a fine piece of Sci-Fi storytelling.

Though one thing I didn't get, why did John and the others just let Scorpius tag along? I thought they hatted his guts? perticulary John. Or did at some point the general haterid change over to plain untrustworthness?

Comment

Scorpius was providing them clear passage through PK space, and to the homeworld of the Idolons.

Comment

well I thought I would add my WOW to the list I was NOT a watcher of Farscape..I was overseas when it came out so I was lost in the middle. So I never really got into watching...BOY AM I KICKING MYSELF!!!!!!

I was on the edge of my seat sometimes, laughing the next and oohh and aaahhh over the special effects in the next...I was EXHASTED at the the end and then I saw the were showing it AGAIN so.... I watched it again I Loved it!!! I was so jazzed and up about everything about this show.

Since I knew nothing I have to say I was happy they re-hashed a few things and I was able to catch on to the story pretty quickly. I understood who everyone was for the most part by the end and so the second showing was even more fun because now I had a handle on the relationships...so even without all of the backstory it was still GREAT

I am so excited for tonight!!! I have a few buddies at work all jazzed up after I talked it all up and I am glad they are playing both parts tonight so they can see the whole thing.

Talk about a show that keeps the action going AND knows how to make the *ship* part of things ..man was that just awesome!!!!!

Now after all that I will repeat an earlier post IT JUST ROCKED!!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The new Scarran ship was a frelling thing of beauty. Reminded me of the ship I'm currently designing.

Comment

The best line out of that whole movie, was when Aeryn made a joke, about the name of the baby. That was awesome.

Now back to watching Pt. 2.

Comment

I just finished watching "Farscape, the Peacekeeper Wars". This was one of the best science fiction movies I've seen. I would place it right next to "Star Trek, the Wrath of Kahn". It had everything "Farscape" always had. Great humor, creepy villains and lots of loud gorgeous explosions. It had what I liked best about the series, the very unlikely but very convincing, very intense friendships and romances forged amongst these unlikely shipmates.

But this movie had what the show had... "multiplied by 27". It made laugh and cry, and laugh and cry again. It was like being on a roller coaster. I'm exhausted. Boy was it fun. Bravo to everyone involved!
                                Last edited by Hatusu; 21 October 2004, 10:11 PM. Reason: OOPS. I missed the other thread.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X