No announcement yet.

Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crichton: My name is John Crichton, I'm not your pawn.

(I have no idea what ep this is from - it's a wav file I have on my computer )
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post

I think imdb has a farscape quotes section, it should tell you the episode it's from on there.
      sigpic

Comment

Crichton: I don't know. I'm getting that going to the island of misfit toys thing.
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post

It's from "Unrealized Realities", spoken to Einstein.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

From
            Jeremiah Crichton:
            Crichton: 'Since I left home, I've been hunted, beaten, locked up, shanghaied, shot at. I've had alien creatures in my face, up my noise, inside my brain, down my pants. This is the first time, the first place, where I've felt peace.'

From
            Losing Time:
            Crichton: 'All right, we don't understand the R2-D2 crap. We're gonna use the Star Trek system. One blink for yes, two blinks for no.'
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Not really a quote, per say, but 1812 doing 1812.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

D'Argo: 'Revenge is a feast best served immediately.'

Crichton:
                'Open your ears, or your tentacles, or whatever orifice it is you listen with!'
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

From Infinte Possiblities

John: Furlow, is it always about the money?
                  Furlow: Is there anything else? I mean, how much sex can you have?
                  John: I don't know, I haven't maxed out yet.

Green Eyed Monster
                  Aeryn: Talyn, you've seen them both naked, perhaps you can tell us who's bigger.
                  sigpic

Comment

Look at the Princess - A Kiss is Just a Kiss
                    Crichton: 'On my planet we don't marry people we don't love unless they're critically ill billionaires.'

Scratch 'n' Sniff
                    D'Argo: 'I am a full-blooded Luxan, and ladies, I have so much cash in my pocket that I can assure you that the three of us will crawl out of here on our hands and knees come sunrise tomorrow morning. I've been arrested for saying exactly the same thing on four different planets.'

Comment

Crichton's whole speech which includes:
                      "Because I am an American. And what does an American want? Democracy? Capitalism! I want to sell out and settle down."
                      "Welcome to my cold war."
                      sigpic

Comment

No idea what ep.
                        D'Argo: This idea is so terrible, it must be our plan.
                        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

Series 4: Episode7: John Quixote

Rygel: "None shall pass"

Crichton: "Brave sir knight, I am King Arthur of Camelot, this is my loyal vassel Patsy"

Rygel: "********!!!, YOUR A PIMPED OUT ARROGANT FLESHY WHO WANTS TO USE MY ROAD, WHERE NONE SHALL PASS"

Chiana: "Well that went great, lets kill him"

LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                            No idea what ep.
                            D'Argo: This idea is so terrible, it must be our plan.
                            Yay I'm glad I found this thread!! I'm going to check this out more!! hehehehe I did love how they always made fun of Crichton's plan...and notice how that rolled over into SG1??
                            Originally posted by jelgate
                            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Won't Get Fooled Again

Officer Crais:"Freeze! You're under arrest! You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney!
                              If you cannot afford one... tough noogies! You can make ONE phone call! I recommend Trixie: 976-Triple 5-"love". Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you?! Well do you, punk?!"

John: "No."

Officer Crais: "Then I can't arrest you!"

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                Yay I'm glad I found this thread!! I'm going to check this out more!! hehehehe I did love how they always made fun of Crichton's plan...and notice how that rolled over into SG1??
                                John: That's your plan. Wile E Coyote could come up with a better plan than that.

------------------

John: You'll be happy to know we have a plan.
                                Chiana: I'll be happy to know if it works.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X