No announcement yet.

Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross my heart, strike me dead... stick a lobster on my head!

Comment

Oh yeah I loved that one.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

From "Lava's a Many Splendored Thing":

(Noranti is proposing a plan)
        D'ARGO: "You know, maybe we should let her try it."
        CRICHTON: "Nah, she'll get shot."
        D'ARGO: "And, that would be bad?"

(Crichton has just put on a body shield device)
        D'ARGO: "I think we'd better test it. Do you have any small appendages you don't need?"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Some quintessential Rygel quotes ....

Rygel: 'What friends? We were thrown together against our will and we're all just trying to make the best of it until we can get the chance to screw the others to get what we want.' - Self Inflicted Wounds - Could'a, Would'a, Should'a

Rygel: 'Of course it's a foe. We have no friends.' - Relativity

Rygel: 'Oh yes, I'm back too. Thanks for asking. Back to being me. Back to being ignored.' - Out of Their Minds
          the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
          Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

My favourite quote of the first season is definitely this one from "Bone to be Wild"

Crichton (to Zhaan after he found out that she's a plant): "You are vegetable?!"

always worth a smile again *gg*

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
              Some quintessential Rygel quotes ....

Rygel: 'Oh yes, I'm back too. Thanks for asking. Back to being me. Back to being ignored.' - Out of Their Minds

You know, I thought the line from Critchton that preceded it was funny too.

"Yotz. I'll just crawl back to my royal bed-chamber and... joke, Aeryn. I'm back."
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

From "Promises":

(D'Argo and the others are approaching Moya in his ship)
                "Pilot, Moya looks beautiful."
                "She thanks you, Ka D'Argo."
                --D'Argo and Pilot

Never have I agreed with D'Argo more than at that moment.

"Guns are dangerous! And, no smoking in my head!"
                --Crichton to Harvey

"You're the dradest, Pilot."
                "I'm pleased that you think so."
                --Chiana and a perplexed Pilot
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by fire_phoenix View Post
                  My favourite quote of the first season is definitely this one from "Bone to be Wild"

Crichton (to Zhaan after he found out that she's a plant): "You are vegetable?!"

always worth a smile again *gg*
                  There is another line in that ep that always makes me think

Zhaan: (to Crichton) How animal-centric of you!
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

From Crackers Dont Matter:

crichton: I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!! Baskin Robbins!Hogendas! Ben and Jerrys!!!!...popsicle!!! FUDGESICLE!!!!! hahahaahhahah you missed!!!!!

cant remember the episode but:

Aeryn:why the hell would you want to back there...it sounds horrible!

Crichton:well...you guys dont have chocolate!
                    Last edited by kennythewraith; 10 April 2009, 12:37 PM.

Comment

A few Aeyrn pearls....

Aeryn: 'You and the others are trying to get home avoiding Peacekeeper territories. My home is Peacekeeper territories, it's just that I can't ever go back there. Ever.' - DNA Mad Scientist

Aeryn: 'That's great it's a whole world designed for your rutting instincts.' - Look at the Princess - A Kiss is Just a Kiss

Aeryn: 'Oh, just to be in the warm glow of all this testosterone.' - Family Ties

Aeryn: 'If you try anything when I am gone whatever you have in the place of mivonks and wherever they are, they will be gone when I get back.' - Eat Me

Comment

Rygel: 'My progeny were tiny. Tiny and handsome, like their father.' - The Hidden Memory

Rygel: 'John Crichton, unwelcome shipmate. May you have safe transport to the hallowed realm. Actually, not our hallowed realm. That's for Hynerians. Go find your own hallowed realm. With the Ceremony of Passage completed, I declare you officially dead, and claim all your possessions for myself.' - That Old Black Magic

Comment

From "I Shrink, Therefore I Am":

"Hynarian, wake up!"
                          "My name is not Hynarian. It's Rygel XVI. You may call me Dominar."
                          --Sikozu and Rygel

"You think you're intelligent?"
                          "Yes, I do."
                          "Then, stop behaving like a child."
                          "I am NOT a child!"
                          "No, you're an infant. You've studied, but haven't lived. You know nothing of life."
                          --Rygel and Sikozu

"I got a tadpole!"
                          --John, upon finding miniaturized Rygel

"One small step for man..."
                          *splat!*
                          --John, as he steps on the miniaturized Scarran
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Some random Crichton quotes from various episodes

Crichton: ' God-like aliens - man, do I hate god-like aliens. I'll trade a critter for a god-like alien any day.' -
                            Meltdown

Crichton: 'I'm a guy, I'll probably be back in fifteen minutes.' -
                            Losing Time

Crichton: 'The sound is doing something to my eye. Feels like it's melting my brain. It couldn't actually be doing something to my brain, could it?' - I, E.T.

Crichton: 'Oh no, no, no, no I don't boogie.' -
                            Won't Get Fooled Again

Crichton: 'Welcome to the Federation Starship SS Buttcrack' -
                            Self Inflicted Wounds - Wait for the Wheel
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I can't find it at the moment to directly quote but I love the bit from S2 when the Scarran has John as a prisoner and is trying to drive him mad to get access to his mind.

Crais, when he says "You have the right to the remains of a silent attourny and if you cannot afford one......tough noogies".
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                                I can't find it at the moment to directly quote but I love the bit from S2 when the Scarran has John as a prisoner and is trying to drive him mad to get access to his mind.

Crais, when he says "You have the right to the remains of a silent attourny and if you cannot afford one......tough noogies".
                                That's a great quote!
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X