X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorite Zhaan lines

"How animal-centric of you, John!"
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

(Rygel has Durka's detached head on his scepter)
      Rorf: "What are you doing with that head?"
      Rygel: "He's an old enemy. I like that he doesn't talk back."

--"Liars, Guns, and Money, Part III: Plan B"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

A few quotes from the King.

Crichton: 'Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?' - Out of Their Minds

Crichton: 'Come out, come out wherever you are and see the young man that fell from the star.' - Won't Get Fooled Again

Crichton: 'I haven't heard of anything like anything happening before. My planet doesn't even go to the moon anymore.' - Through the Looking Glass
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

"Of course it's a foe. We have no friends."
          Rygel

Comment

From "Season of Death":

(Crichton is standing up to Harvey)
            Crichton: "Out with the old, in with the new. Can I get a 'Hell, yeah!?"
            Crowd: "Hell, yeah!"

"Think he'll follow us?"
            "I hope he does."
            "Sounds like you've got a plan."
            "We're going to bring him out here and see how he likes being in the cold."
            "And what if he likes it?"
            "Look, one plan at a time!"
            --Crichton and D'Argo, trying to evade a Scarran
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Crichton, "I'm starting to look at Plan C."
              Aeryn, "Which is?"
              Crichton, "Forget the whole thing and run like hell before they kill us."

Crichton: You'll be happy to know we have a plan.
              Chiana: I'll be happy to know if it works.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

From the man himself (various) .....
                Crichton: 'God, I love science fiction.' - Revenging Angel

Crichton: 'You're going to take my memories and I'm going to talk gibberish? Why don't you just take my mojo while you're at it?' - Die Me, Dichotomy

Crichton: 'This is the end of hyper rage? I get hugged to death?' - Thank God it's Friday, Again

Crichton: 'Fetch the comfy chair.' - Nerve

Crichton: 'Come out, come out wherever you are and see the young man that fell from the star.' - Won't Get Fooled Again
                the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

From "Suns and Lovers":

"Yo, Heavy D. Man, Have you tried one of these? They're actually quite terrible. But, once you get past the blue slime... Underneath, pure aviation fuel."
                  --John to D'Argo

"Repent? We have less than an arn. I was a Dominar. Take longer than that for me to repent."
                  --Rygel

"HAHAHAHA. HAHHAHAH!"
                  --Pilot

Crichton(softly): "Been, ah, thinking about that thing we talked about. About charity... and uh... maybe..."
                  Aeryn: "Maybe you were right. We should do nothing."
                  Crichton: "What about body fluids?"
                  Aeryn(smiling): "There'll be a backlog."
                  Rygel: "Fluid levels? Backlog? Is there some kind of problem?"
                  Crichton(to Rygel): "Shut up."
                  Rygel: "Hum? What did I say?"
                  Aeryn and Crichton: "Shut up!"
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Someone's been watching Suns and Lovers

And love that last exchange - there'll be a backlog
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                      Someone's been watching Suns and Lovers

And love that last exchange - there'll be a backlog
                      I'm evil cause I love what happens AFTER that exchange...that'll teach Aeryn to unzip her top without looking where she's standing.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                        I'm evil cause I love what happens AFTER that exchange...that'll teach Aeryn to unzip her top without looking where she's standing.
                        Actually, it's not THAT exchange. The one I quoted was from near the end of the episode after she rescues the children.
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                          Actually, it's not THAT exchange. The one I quoted was from near the end of the episode after she rescues the children.
                          I'll take your word for it...only because I haven't seen the eps recently.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is the scene you're thinking of

AERYN: ( panting ) You know... I've been thinking... about us.

JOHN: You want to talk about this now?

AERYN: It's a good time... no one here to bother us. I know the pressures of living close. How it can affect the safety of an entire battalion--

The station rumbles again and Aeryn slips backward a bit, ramming into John just behind her.

JOHN: ( grunts )

AERYN: ... unless tensions are relieved.

. They remain pressed close together, his chin resting slightly on her shoulder.

JOHN: So, what do you suggest?

AERYN: Well, in Peacekeepers, it was common practice to, ah... reduce fluid levels.

JOHN: Fluid levels. Like... what, like Valvoline, like brake fluid?

AERYN: Like sex... We can have sex, if you want.

Oops, John loses his footing and slides back down the vent, dragging Aeryn with him. They slide down several feet before stopping.

JOHN: ( groaning ) You know what... uh... now is not a good time. How about I, uh... check my diary and get back to you later in the week.

AERYN: It would... relieve the tension.

They climb back up the vent while continuing this discussion until Aeryn halts abruptly, Crichton rams into her this time. He abruptly grabs her around the waist with one arm, pulling her close from behind. And, uh... they're 'both' breathing hard now.

JOHN: Is this for you, or for me?

AERYN: For both of us.

JOHN: You know what? I got... two hands...

Using the fingers of both hands, he strokes her skin just below her collarbone.

JOHN: I can alternate, I can release all the tension I want. I don't need your charity.

AERYN: And I don't need your emotions. But we can have sex if you want.

Aeryn pulls away and continues the climb, moving past a rip in the metal of the vent.

JOHN: Watch that, that's broken.

AERYN: Yeah, but don't change the subject. What are you afraid of, John?
                            From the Suns and Lovers transcript - This scene has got some pretty good lines too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah that's it. Thanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

John Crichton: I must be smarter than I look.
                                Aeryn Sun: That would be easy.

*gigglesnort*

-Farscapegatter

Comment

Working...
                                X