John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
    Definitely! My only regret is that I didn't have the chance to watch during the original run, I hear it was a wild ride

I went on a season one mini-marathon tonight.. and was hit once again by just how much the chair changed John..

Yea I know. I missed out on that wild ride also.

I've been enjoying watching S1 in syndication again, and getting the shows saved on DVD at the same time ... the only thing I miss? Harvey, I keep expecting to see Harvey show up and clue John in on what's going. So yea, John really did change after the end of S1. I say more so with him than anyone else. Even though everyone else changed as well. So, I'll change what I've said before and have always thought - John changed the most after S1 ... and I'll credit that change to Harvey and Scorpius.

I've also loved going back and reliving the early John/Aeryn moments ... especially from The Flax. Watched that yesterday ... GREAT episode.

Comment

yup.. the Flax... great ep,
      Spoiler:
      love the J/A banter in that ep... course all the kissies are nice too
      sigpic

Comment

By request, and you know who you are

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

*grins* yes i know... thanky wolfe... we just loves J/A pics
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                  Yea I know. I missed out on that wild ride also.

I've been enjoying watching S1 in syndication again, and getting the shows saved on DVD at the same time ... the only thing I miss? Harvey, I keep expecting to see Harvey show up and clue John in on what's going. So yea, John really did change after the end of S1. I say more so with him than anyone else. Even though everyone else changed as well. So, I'll change what I've said before and have always thought - John changed the most after S1 ... and I'll credit that change to Harvey and Scorpius.

I've also loved going back and reliving the early John/Aeryn moments ... especially from The Flax. Watched that yesterday ... GREAT episode.
                  I watched The Flax about a week ago.. it will always be one of my favorite episodes ever, of any television show.. Hey, where are you watching it in syndication? I caught a bit of Rhapsody in Blue the other night on UPN (I think..) but I'm a bit confused lol.

Great pics, SylvreWolfe!
                  Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                  Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

*pets SylvreWolfe*

So, what's this thread like then?

Comment

Great pics Sylverwolfe!!

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                      I watched The Flax about a week ago.. it will always be one of my favorite episodes ever, of any television show.. Hey, where are you watching it in syndication? I caught a bit of Rhapsody in Blue the other night on UPN (I think..) but I'm a bit confused lol.

I've been watching on the Chicago station - WGN - they're on most cable and satellite stations. They show either one or two episodes early Monday mornings (either 12:30 am, 1:30 am, and/or 2:30 am). It changes from week to week though. (Channel 307 on Direct TV here in Alabama)

WABM (which I think used to be UPN for us) airs Farscape also, but it's in the middle of the day on Sunday's, which is bad for my schedule since my husband is usually watching NFL or NASCAR.

I actually came across a list of TV stations recently that aired Farscape (the list was sorted by states), and WGN was listed as the only one that is on cable / satellite nationwide. The others were regional. If I can ever find that list again, I'll post it here.

Comment

I am more of a pic poster than discussionist, so I am going to interrupt the discussion for some pics. I so hope you guys don't mind....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

K, that's enough for now. Continue on with the discussion.

Comment

Working...
                                X