• Show
Clear All

Beautifull pics SylvreWolfe

Comment

Caps from The Flax

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/SylvreWolfe/Ben/Ben%20and%20Claudia/Meltdown17.jpg

K, that's enough for now. Continue on with the discussion.
        ...er, there was discussion?

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Originally posted by Jades View Post
          ...er, there was discussion?

We try to slip some in here every so often. I'm more of a discussion person, but I do enjoy everyone's lovely pics!

SciFiFan - re J/A Flax pics -- the first one was a J/A moment I forgot about until I watched the episode again ... "Comfy? Can I get you a pillow or something?".

Comment

*sigh*

I love J/A. Absolutely no concept of personal space, even in early eps.
            At least, John has no concept of Aeryn's personal space...if there's a wall to be slammed against, you can be they'll be slammed up against it together!

PICSPAM!

Who needs ladders anyway.

Comment

pic spam is good... lvoe the ones you posted Wolfe.. and well MELTDOWN pics are good...
              Spoiler:
              the whole ep is J/A distraction with each other with a side of Stark seein things, a crabby crais and a Ryg who cant stop eattin... by the end of the eppy... a very fat and bloated fluffy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                I've been watching on the Chicago station - WGN - they're on most cable and satellite stations. They show either one or two episodes early Monday mornings (either 12:30 am, 1:30 am, and/or 2:30 am). It changes from week to week though. (Channel 307 on Direct TV here in Alabama)

WABM (which I think used to be UPN for us) airs Farscape also, but it's in the middle of the day on Sunday's, which is bad for my schedule since my husband is usually watching NFL or NASCAR.

I actually came across a list of TV stations recently that aired Farscape (the list was sorted by states), and WGN was listed as the only one that is on cable / satellite nationwide. The others were regional. If I can ever find that list again, I'll post it here.
                Okay, just checking, I'm pretty sure that's somewhat the same as here. WGN is my home station lol. I'm from Chicago but now I'm in California..

I think the list you're talking about might be at http://www.johnaeryn.com..

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                pic spam is good... lvoe the ones you posted Wolfe.. and well MELTDOWN pics are good...
                Spoiler:
                the whole ep is J/A distraction with each other with a side of Stark seein things, a crabby crais and a Ryg who cant stop eattin... by the end of the eppy... a very fat and bloated fluffy

Ohhhh... so that's what that episode was about I have to admit, I wasn't exactly paying much attention to the plot..
                Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Odakota_Rose View Post
                  Ohhhh... so that's what that episode was about I have to admit, I wasn't exactly paying much attention to the plot..
                  ...Meltdown has a plot??

Comment

Okay, just checking, I'm pretty sure that's somewhat the same as here. WGN is my home station lol. I'm from Chicago but now I'm in California..

I think the list you're talking about might be at http://www.johnaeryn.com..

Yes, WGN is my favorite station right now Thank God for Chicago!!

Thanks for the link, the one I saw was a bit different format, but this one serves the same purpose I'll have to check the site out later, interesting info just glancing through it!

Okay, I have the next 5 episodes of S3 sitting at home on the counter, and I'll probably watch them (all or some) in the morning when I get home from work instead of going to bed. Different Destinations, Eat Me, Thanks for Sharing, Green Eyed Monster, Losing Time ... I've heard so much about these episodes, I can't wait to see them!! All of them will be new to me!

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                      ...Meltdown has a plot??
                      Was it suppose to have a plot???? It has Ben in it!

sigpic

Comment

No.. I don't think it has a plot. But just to be sure, I could go watch it again..

sigpic
                        Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Well, Meltdown did utilize some plot devices and showed some story lineage....

Comment

I think the list you're talking about might be at http://www.johnaeryn.com.

what pay attn to the plot... didnt really do much of that

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                            ...Meltdown has a plot??
                            not reallt well kinda very small amt

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                            Was it suppose to have a plot???? It has Ben in it!

dunno... im too distracted by the ep personally

No.. I don't think it has a plot. But just to be sure, I could go watch it again..
                            love love love that eo

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                            Well, Meltdown did utilize some plot devices and showed some story lineage....
                            yea uh some
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
                                http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/gwspeanut/jas400068.jpg

GAH. Okay that's just distracting, the amount of concentrated hotness in that pic...
                                I'd green you, but I'm all out..

sigpic
                                Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X