No announcement yet.

John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised a couple of weeks ago, here's that avi I made...

Anyone wants it, they can snurch it. I've only got a bit more Farscape art. I just haven't gotten to it.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's A Paradox - they are the best face/nose rubbers I've ever seen!

Everlovin' - I think I remember seeing that pic as your avatar some time ago? I'm not sure, but I love it. The intensity of John being under so much pressure and feeling alone. And something about the casualness of Aeryn who is never unnerved (at that time) by danger and her obliviousness just yet as to what John is about in that moment.

Back to reality - how is your granddaughter doing?
      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

I use it from time to time. It's one of my favorites that I made.

Miriam (granddaughter) is doing great. She's out of the hospital and back to being her normal self - minor viral infection aside. Her grampy (her favorite person in the world) is up there with her. Still four months of her being in Denver near the hospital.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad to hear good news!

Comment

sigpic
            Sig by (x)

Comment

Beautiful, Paradox!
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by (x)

Comment

i think that is the best fan compilation video I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT on various shows).

When I recommend to people that they should watch Farscape, I usually say "the storyline is not necessarily logical, but the show is just so much FUN!" But this video reminds me of the emotional depths and the ACTING SKILLS!

Comment

This video is so beautiful it's breaking my heart...
                    sigpic

Comment

That was beautiful and teary and ....
                      sigpic

Comment

Geryalex - looking at your cool siggy - is there actually a movie or show called "Nick Naught" with BB?

Comment

If I'm not mistaken - and ask Geryalex for sure - it was supposed to be a web show. Not sure what ever came of it. People were really excited about it a few years ago around here.
                          sigpic

Comment

The webseries is still in development and is currently being rewritten, so there's still hope... I read the book ("All for Naught" by John E. Stith) and there's a lot of potential for great stories there. Fingers crossed!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                                i think that is the best fan compilation video I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT on various shows).

When I recommend to people that they should watch Farscape, I usually say "the storyline is not necessarily logical, but the show is just so much FUN!" But this video reminds me of the emotional depths and the ACTING SKILLS!
                                Yeah, I've got to agree. The strength I think, lies in its characterisation even though the story (or the science?) stands on shaky ground at times.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X