Clear All

A video for John and Aeryn

I feel this song more then appropriate

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I could see it, Coco.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I started watching Farscape not to long ago and I'm really enjoy it. I'm not sure if I ship John/Aeryn yet, but I am enjoying their friendship right now.

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

It unfolds into a beautiful ship. One of the best I've seen on tv ever!
          sigpic

Comment

I agree! This is the rarest of all tv romances - they remain HAWT! whether together or apart. All other shows go dim if they allow the characters to sleep together (causing the fans endless fristration if they never do and fizzling out if they do, er, do). This show reveals that it's not because the couple slept together, IT's THE WRITING!
            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

There's one or two others that handled it well, but yeah. John/Aeryn was just magical.
              sigpic

Comment

Which other ones, Everlovin'? I might want to get into the shows if it was romance really handled well.

Comment

I think they're handling the romances on Castle brilliantly.

Although it's over, I liked Jo/Zane on EUReKA. Very well done overall.

Some of the ships on Once Upon a Time are so very sweet and they're developing more all the time.

I'll think of more, but that's what I have for now
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                    Which other ones, Everlovin'? I might want to get into the shows if it was romance really handled well.

I love your pic in your signature.......Reminds me of a photo I took of a gorgeous girl

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I think they're handling the romances on Castle brilliantly.

Although it's over, I liked Jo/Zane on EUReKA. Very well done overall.

Some of the ships on Once Upon a Time are so very sweet and they're developing more all the time.

I'll think of more, but that's what I have for now
                      Jo was my favorite character on Eureka, but I must admit an intense dislike for Zane. I thought the mad scientist cared more for her and treated her better. But then, too, I lost track of the show and missed the last season so unless Zane became more than hewas...? I think that was the time period that I was taking some intense night classes and had cancelled cable so no DVR. Eureka is in my Netflix queue so I can finally watch the last season when I get time to do so.

I think Castle started during that same time period of my not having a DVR so I never got into the series. And I thought it was going to be just another push-pull but never resolved (*cough-Jack-Sam-cough*) and I was tuckered out on that.

I watch Once Upon a Time but I missed a few episodes in the first season. I love Snow and Charming. I don't care much for Neal and Emma. (I can't handle that he left her. Did they ever give him a good reason for leaving?). I'd rather see Emma with Hook!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      I love your pic in your signature.......Reminds me of a photo I took of a gorgeous girl
                      That picture is of a character is my favorite children's book series when I was a child. The funny thing is, when my son was little, I could not inspire him to read no matter what books I bought him. I bought him the popular "Eerie" kids books and books with names like "Eyeballs for Breakfast" and titles with "worms" and other gross stuff. It wasn't until I bought Beverly Cleary's book "Henry and Ribsy" that my son actually enjoyed reading a book and, I won't say he embraced reading, but he stopped dreading and avoiding it.

So now, who's the "gorgeous girl"?

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest;14070172I watch Once Upon a Time but I missed a few episodes in the first season. I love Snow and Charming. I don't care much for Neal and Emma. (I can't handle that he left her. [B
                        Did they ever give him a good reason for leaving?[/B]). I'd rather see Emma with Hook!
                        August basically threaten to expose him. And August believed in doing everything to prepare Emma to break the curse
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Jo was my favorite character on Eureka, but I must admit an intense dislike for Zane. I thought the mad scientist cared more for her and treated her better. But then, too, I lost track of the show and missed the last season so unless Zane became more than hewas...? I think that was the time period that I was taking some intense night classes and had cancelled cable so no DVR. Eureka is in my Netflix queue so I can finally watch the last season when I get time to do so.

I think Castle started during that same time period of my not having a DVR so I never got into the series. And I thought it was going to be just another push-pull but never resolved (*cough-Jack-Sam-cough*) and I was tuckered out on that.

I watch Once Upon a Time but I missed a few episodes in the first season. I love Snow and Charming. I don't care much for Neal and Emma. (I can't handle that he left her. Did they ever give him a good reason for leaving?). I'd rather see Emma with Hook!

That picture is of a character is my favorite children's book series when I was a child. The funny thing is, when my son was little, I could not inspire him to read no matter what books I bought him. I bought him the popular "Eerie" kids books and books with names like "Eyeballs for Breakfast" and titles with "worms" and other gross stuff. It wasn't until I bought Beverly Cleary's book "Henry and Ribsy" that my son actually enjoyed reading a book and, I won't say he embraced reading, but he stopped dreading and avoiding it.

Oh ok she's in one of these photos. your pic reminded me of one of the poses done here.

https://www.facebook.com/JohnAdelaid...4225045&type=3

Comment

OT -
                            Spoiler:
                            On EUReKA, they did a reset S4 that lasted on through S5. And with it, they basically restarted Zane/Jo. Personally, I liked it a lot.

And on Castle, Castle/Beckett have become an actual couple and are engaged now. And the writers are keeping it fresh and believable.

And, because I'm such a multi-shipper, I also love Esplanie. I'm enjoying the weave and weft of that. Kevin/Jenny is especially wonderful because the actors are married in real life.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Oh lordy that gif........ Makes me all gooey

Comment

Working...
                                X