John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Oh, you're making me want to hurry up and see these episodes! I'm still in the middle of S1!
    You're going to love Farscpape, it is quite Shippy in a lot of ways and so much more direct about things happening...although it does move slow at times too...but stuff actually happens!
    sigpic

Comment

hey what do ya know the thread still lives... yipeee... *grins*
      sigpic

Comment

S3 E10 "Relativity"

Aeryn and John are openly in love and making love, Rygel complains and Stark kinda goes a little peeping Tom (he is so creepy!). This is the first time it seems that the barriers between them are down and they are both admittedly in love, my my opinion.
        sigpic

Comment

S3 E12 was a really funny Shipper episode. The gas on board pretty much made John and Aeryn all over each other all the time, it was a fight to get any "real work" done...ended on a funny note too and inspired my new Avatar!
          sigpic

Comment

I just thought I would pop into this thread and share my John and Aeryn sims I made for The Sims 2: https://imgbox.com/EgUUZmuZ

My Aeryn Sun sim is better then my John Crichton one because John Crichton is one of my earlier sims that I made and as of right now Aeryn is last one I have made.

Aeryn's eye color and lip color were done up by me. Oh and her pants are some Teyla pants I made and her top is a miscellaneous top I made.

John Crichton's outfit I made based off of a Ben Browder outfit the actor wore at the 2003 Farscape con. The outfit I'm talking about is here (the one near the bottom of the page where he's standing in front of the mic). More can be found here. Close up of the Crichton sim is here.

I also made one of the outfits he wore in Terra Firma: https://imgbox.com/cY1fP4ss

I do have plans to make sims of Crichton's father Jack and the one sister of his you saw Olivia so he some his family, outside of Aeryn, in the game. I don't know when that will be as I am currently making sims of some of the characters from Sanctuary.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 07 August 2020, 06:30 AM. Reason: updated image links

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

very nice
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, I know this is old, old news, but I'm watching Farscape for the first time and I love this ship!
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Enjoy the ride and the ship
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    Enjoy the ride and the ship
                    Thank you! So much chemistry! So much fun! I'm enjoying this so much. I'm in late season 2 and I hear it only gets better!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                      Thank you! So much chemistry! So much fun! I'm enjoying this so much. I'm in late season 2 and I hear it only gets better!
                      You are about to hit the really good stuff.

Of course you have to get past the S2 finale which is a real killer, but one of my favorite all time eps.

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                        You are about to hit the really good stuff.
                        Of course you have to get past the S2 finale which is a real killer, but one of my favorite all time eps.
                        True. "Die Me, Dichotomy" will frell your mind and then Season 3 will finish the job Enjoy the ride, Artie!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I just got through Die Me Dichotomy and the season opener, and DMD made me cry, actual sobbing tears at Amazon streaming video. Of course I knew Aeryn couldn't be permanently dead in second season, but.... ARGH. Weeping tears of woe!
                          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

It doesn't really matter what you know or what you think you know, does it? I cried the fifth time too... in a way it felt worse than the first four times. I love the way DMD shakes me and leaves me gasping on the floor.

(When Claudia received the script, she thought they were going to fire her )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
                              It doesn't really matter what you know or what you think you know, does it? I cried the fifth time too... in a way it felt worse than the first four times. I love the way DMD shakes me and leaves me gasping on the floor.

(When Claudia received the script, she thought they were going to fire her )
                              I bet she did! It really does pick you up and pound on you. Crais is the one who got to me, I suppose because his reaction was unexpected.

And I love your sig. God, Ben in a fedora!
                              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thanks, I snurched it (with permission) from the Naught P.I. Agency fan page on Facebook. I can't wait to see "Naught for Hire" on screen...
                                (Off-topic: voting for the Portal Awards 2012 began yesterday - Farscape got nominated and so did Amanda Tapping: http://airlockalpha.com/specials/por...ards-2012.html )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X