John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
    Thanks, I snurched it (with permission) from the Naught P.I. Agency fan page on Facebook. I can't wait to see "Naught for Hire" on screen...
    (Off-topic: voting for the Portal Awards 2012 began yesterday - Farscape got nominated and so did Amanda Tapping: http://airlockalpha.com/specials/por...ards-2012.html )
    Oh cool!

I'd love to see Naught for Hire onscreen too. That hat is just special.

I'm now up through Coulda Shoulda Woulda. Oh Moya! But at least John and Aeryn aren't sniping at each other except in a friendly fashion. Though I gotta say, D'Argo, I'm not sure Aeryn's who I'd pick to give you relationship advice!
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Hi everyone! I never thought of looking on GW for a Farscape board! All my fave shows in one place - can't get much better than that!

I am currently rewatching Farscape - on Season 2. This show is so amazing! Great storyline and characters....one of the best villains in the history of tv shows (IMHO). I started doing a series of blog entries for the show on my LiveJourna (link below) but have been too busy to continue - though I hope to get some more done soon.
      sigpic
      || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
        Hi everyone! I never thought of looking on GW for a Farscape board! All my fave shows in one place - can't get much better than that!

I am currently rewatching Farscape - on Season 2. This show is so amazing! Great storyline and characters....one of the best villains in the history of tv shows (IMHO). I started doing a series of blog entries for the show on my LiveJourna (link below) but have been too busy to continue - though I hope to get some more done soon.
        Oh hey! I think I've seen you around -- on the Sam/Jack thread maybe? I'm watching Farscape for the first time too, and I'm early in season 3 and loving it!
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          Oh hey! I think I've seen you around -- on the Sam/Jack thread maybe? I'm watching Farscape for the first time too, and I'm early in season 3 and loving it!
          Yes...I have been on the Sam/Jack thread before.

I have seen the whole show once already, and some eps multiple times. But I thought it was time to do a complete rewatch. And since I just finished rewatching SG-1 and Atlantis, I figured Farscape was next on a very long list of shows to rewatch.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes...I have been on the Sam/Jack thread before.

I have seen the whole show once already, and some eps multiple times. But I thought it was time to do a complete rewatch. And since I just finished rewatching SG-1 and Atlantis, I figured Farscape was next on a very long list of shows to rewatch.
            I've been on there before too. I don't really go over much anymore though. I've never watched Farscape before, so this is all new to me.
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I've been on there before too. I don't really go over much anymore though. I've never watched Farscape before, so this is all new to me.
              I don't do a lot on the SG-1 threads at the moment either. More into Sanctuary at the moment (actually, Sanctuary is a continual obsession ) Do you have the Farscape movie? The Season 4 cliffhanger is quite awful if you don't have the miniseries ready to go.
              sigpic

Comment

I don't do a lot on the SG-1 threads at the moment either. More into Sanctuary at the moment (actually, Sanctuary is a continual obsession ) Do you have the Farscape movie? The Season 4 cliffhanger is quite awful if you don't have the miniseries ready to go.
                That's where I've seen you I bet! The Helen/John thread?

No, I don't have the movie, but Amazon streaming video does, and that's where I'm watching. So I'm prepared!
                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

That's where I've seen you I bet! The Helen/John thread?

No, I don't have the movie, but Amazon streaming video does, and that's where I'm watching. So I'm prepared!
                  Helen/John - Yes! A hopeless Magnett shipper.
                  You are more prepared than I was the first time I watched it. I didn't even know there was a mini-series So I had to wait until it came in the mail - pure torture!
                  sigpic

Comment

Helen/John - Yes! A hopeless Magnett shipper.
                    You are more prepared than I was the first time I watched it. I didn't even know there was a mini-series So I had to wait until it came in the mail - pure torture!
                    Oh yes! I'm a hopeless Magnett shipper too! I do like women who kick butt, apparently! LOL!
                    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Thanks! I just got through Die Me Dichotomy and the season opener, and DMD made me cry, actual sobbing tears at Amazon streaming video. Of course I knew Aeryn couldn't be permanently dead in second season, but.... ARGH. Weeping tears of woe!
                      I just finished watching this for the 3rd? time and it still got me good. I think The Way We Weren't is the ep that gets me crying the most out of seasons 1 and 2.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just finished watching this for the 3rd? time and it still got me good. I think The Way We Weren't is the ep that gets me crying the most out of seasons 1 and 2.
                        That gets me too -- and it doesn't turn me off Aeryn, but rather makes her more continually fascinating. But then I like Helen Magnus, so a little moral gray area clearly isn't going to turn me off!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

That gets me too -- and it doesn't turn me off Aeryn, but rather makes her more continually fascinating. But then I like Helen Magnus, so a little moral gray area clearly isn't going to turn me off!
                          I think it shows how much Aeryn has changed, and like Chiana said - what did we think she had been doing back then? Her breakdown in the gym shows how much she cares for these people now and regrets what she had been a part of.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it shows how much Aeryn has changed, and like Chiana said - what did we think she had been doing back then? Her breakdown in the gym shows how much she cares for these people now and regrets what she had been a part of.
                            *nodding vigorously*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm getting the impression that the key to Aeryn is that she thought what she was doing was right. It wasn't. But she thought it was, and when she commits to something she'll use herself as ruthlessly as anyone else.
                              sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

So I know this is a J/A thread, but there really isn't another good thread to post it in and I figure you all probably like to talk about the show even if it is a little off topic.

I am currently re-watching "Relativity" and wanted to know what everyone's opinion was on Aeryn and her mother's relationship. I love discussing character actions/reactions. What do you think Xhalax's first thought were when Aeryn told her who she was? We saw Aeryn's reaction (loved it!) but it is hard to read her mother, though she is a mother. Thought?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X