The Scorpius Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
    i can only sympathise with lecter because anthony hopkins is playing him.... but scorpius..is kinda cute ;)
    You are one twisted individual, my friend.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      You are one twisted individual, my friend.
      no actually i am really not, just usual
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
        no one can beat scorpius, well except hannibal lecter (if you ignore the movies hannibal, red dragon & hannibal rising) in silence of the lambs he was top notch.
        I have always ranked Scorpius and Gul DuKat as my 2 very favroite villains. Not necessarily the most evil or the smartest, but both those characters are engrained in my mind as being superior and above all others. Both Wayne Pygram and Marc Alaimo respectively, Brilliant! - along with the writers and who ever created the characters to begin with as well.

Now as far as movie villains go I have Arnold from Terminator as the most nightmarish villain of all time. But I have Hannibal Lecter ranked right up there as well.
        the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
        Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race View Post
          Now as far as movie villains go I have Arnold from Terminator as the most nightmarish villain of all time. But I have Hannibal Lecter ranked right up there as well.
          I think Lecter is a lot more terrifying than Arnold's character. Arnold plays a machine who's sole purpose is programmed into him. Lecter is actually thinking for himself, acting out on his own.

With that said, I also think Scorpius is among my favourite villains. He is so complex in comparison to others. Absolutely great antagonist.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
            I think Lecter is a lot more terrifying than Arnold's character. Arnold plays a machine who's sole purpose is programmed into him. Lecter is actually thinking for himself, acting out on his own.

With that said, I also think Scorpius is among my favourite villains. He is so complex in comparison to others. Absolutely great antagonist.
            That is what puts him on top for me. He was such a well-developed, complex character.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Harvey is a LOT better than Scorpius.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                Harvey is a LOT better than Scorpius.
                Aren't you only at the beginning of Season 2?
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Good sense of humor, too. I am already seeing Harvey around.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Aren't you only at the beginning of Season 2?
                    Not anymore. I have now already WATCHED Season 2.

Comment

I'm going to Season 3.

Comment

I'm going to Season 3.
                        Wow, you are moving along pretty fast.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Exactly. Spent several days with almost nothing but Farscape. MY SIDE, YOUR SIDE, MY SIDE, YOUR SIDE!

Comment

Exactly. Spent several days with almost nothing but Farscape. MY SIDE, YOUR SIDE, MY SIDE, YOUR SIDE!
                            I remember days like that. Good times. Now I am married, and there is no way my wife would let me get away with that. She herself did end up loving this show though, which was really great.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah. I just watched until my eyes were burning. Crais ended up pathetic like Durka though.

Comment

Personally, I liked the way Crais progressed throughout the entire show.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X