Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Well, you have to figure, the man couldn't wear the same clothes forever. It was definitely a change for the better for his character.
    ah that's something I wanted to point out too! (as a Farscape newbie).
    So, for a whole season, Crichton only have the clothes he came with. And they're always sparkling clean. Not only Crichton, all the others of the Moya wears the same clothes all the time.. What do they wear while they're doing the laundry? Wait, is there a laundry? are there toilets? [ok, end of newbie silly questions]

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
      So, for a whole season, Crichton only have the clothes he came with. And they're always sparkling clean. Not only Crichton, all the others of the Moya wears the same clothes all the time.. What do they wear while they're doing the laundry? Wait, is there a laundry? are there toilets? [ok, end of newbie silly questions]
      And why would Chrichton have had those extra clothes in his module.....why would he have had the extra underwear? Which he did, because in one of the eps he was wearing one pair, and Aeryn had another.

I don't think he realistically would have taken an overnight bag with him.....that sort of bugged me.....but I like him in season two peacekeeper uniform.

Comment

LOL!
        Yes, they do have a laundry and they do have toilets.
        But considering that they use a maggot-type creature to brush their teeth,
        I'm kinda afraid to learn what they use for toilet paper. LOL!

They only get new clothes by buying or finding them, and they don't have
        much money early on.

As for Crichton taking an extra pair of underwear, well, he was blasting off into space and all and trying out an experimental craft.
        Never hurts to be prepared.

Comment

quick question ... about laundry services and such, since your conversation has got me thinking about past episodes I've watched.

Just in case I'm remembering something that didn't happen in the show at all ... (wrapping in spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
          It was Chiana who got stuck/trapped in what's the laundry on Moya, wasn't it?

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
            quick question ... about laundry services and such, since your conversation has got me thinking about past episodes I've watched.

Just in case I'm remembering something that didn't happen in the show at all ... (wrapping in spoilers just in case)

Spoiler:
            It was Chiana who got stuck/trapped in what's the laundry on Moya, wasn't it?
            Haha, yup, in Vitas Mortis.

Moya's amnexious(sp?) fluids!

I knew something I knew something I knew something!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              why would he have had the extra underwear? Which he did, because in one of the eps he was wearing one pair, and Aeryn had another.

because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten such a funny moment! I love that scene! Aeryn is just so " yeah what about it?" When I first saw her walk in that underwear I noticed and wondered why she looked like she had men's underwear on!
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                because otherwise we wouldn't have gotten such a funny moment! I love that scene! Aeryn is just so " yeah what about it?" When I first saw her walk in that underwear I noticed and wondered why she looked like she had men's underwear on!
                Hehe, I agree, I absolutly love that scene, and when she turns around and looks at the label and says that they belong to someone called "Calvin".

Comment

Originally posted by Arga View Post
                  So, for a whole season, Crichton only have the clothes he came with. And they're always sparkling clean. Not only Crichton, all the others of the Moya wears the same clothes all the time.. What do they wear while they're doing the laundry? Wait, is there a laundry?
                  Watch season 2 "Vitas Mortis" episode to see a laundry on Moya.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Hm... this looks like the only Farscape thread on GW. So I figure you guys might be interested on the Farscape Con report from last weekend.

I didn't get to see all the guests, but I did get Anthony Simcoe, Wayne Pygram, Ben Browder, Virginia Hey, and David Franklin.

Ben's section is more detailed because I actually remembered to take notes that day, but I think I got the major highlights for everyone else down.

2006 Farscape Burbank Con
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                      Hm... this looks like the only Farscape thread on GW. So I figure you guys might be interested on the Farscape Con report from last weekend.

I didn't get to see all the guests, but I did get Anthony Simcoe, Wayne Pygram, Ben Browder, Virginia Hey, and David Franklin.

Ben's section is more detailed because I actually remembered to take notes that day, but I think I got the major highlights for everyone else down.

Thanks!! *hugs*
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                        And why would Chrichton have had those extra clothes in his module.....why would he have had the extra underwear? Which he did, because in one of the eps he was wearing one pair, and Aeryn had another.
                        Are we really sure he had extra underwear? We know about the boxers Aeryn was wearing 'cause we can see 'em, but as far as John is concerned we don't actually really know for sure do we....??

Of course if we solve the problem of the extra boxers, that still leaves the question of how Aeryn was able to read the name "Calvin" on the lable, she shouldn't be able to read english should she?

Still, it's a great scene, and I'm glad they had it in there, I can deal with the 2nd question, and prefer not to think about the other one.....

Bill K

Comment

We know that Crichton was wearing his boxers, because he had just
                          fallen out of bed and that was all he was wearing. I promise I remember.
                          Aeryn didn't read the word 'Calvin'. When John notices her he points and
                          says, "Hey, those are my underwear." Aeryn looks at the tag says, "What does this say?" John "Calvin." Aeryn: "Then they're not yours." LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                            How could one forget.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                              Aeryn didn't read the word 'Calvin'. When John notices her he points and
                              says, "Hey, those are my underwear." Aeryn looks at the tag says, "What does this say?" John "Calvin." Aeryn: "Then they're not yours." LOL
                              Been a while since I've actually seen the ep, forgot about that scene with John.....anyway, I'm really glad we cleared that up Maybe they stopped at a Wal Mart for the extra ones.

BK

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post

Awesome report! Thanks for sharing!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X