• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VOTE FOR FARSCAPE!!!
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

About the last scene in Look At The Princess pt. 3, from Farscape Illustrated Season 2 Companion

Spoiler:
      David Kemper structered the whole trilogy around the first scene and this last one: "Thay were the only important scenes. I knew the ending before I thought of another word. If the kiss tastes bad, their relationship is over. I wrote that last scene first - it was just one page, without dialogue. I wrote the whole story to get to that last scene. Andrew, Ben and Claudia had the latitude tomake that moment their own and they were spectacular. That scene is the one that lets you know where the series is going."

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
        About the last scene in Look At The Princess pt. 3, from Farscape Illustrated Season 2 Companion

Spoiler:
        David Kemper structered the whole trilogy around the first scene and this last one: "Thay were the only important scenes. I knew the ending before I thought of another word. If the kiss tastes bad, their relationship is over. I wrote that last scene first - it was just one page, without dialogue. I wrote the whole story to get to that last scene. Andrew, Ben and Claudia had the latitude tomake that moment their own and they were spectacular. That scene is the one that lets you know where the series is going."
        Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for that little bit of info.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for that little bit of info.
          All 4 seasons Companion books are very interesting reading. Strongly recommend!

Comment

All 4 seasons Companion books are very interesting reading. Strongly recommend!
            Luckily I got 1-3 from ebay some days ago for a very good price! Now there is only #4 left!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah i finally have the 1st 2 seasons
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Saw "Mind the Baby" the other day, great ep!

Spoiler:
                I take it Crace and Talon(sp?) will be back..... I loved it when D'Argo knocked out Aeryn with his tongue, and that thing (what the frak was that!?) that came out of Scorpious's head- GREAT effect! And the ending was really sweet. Excellent ep, and great start to the second season.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

Spoiler:
                  I take it Crace and Talon(sp?) will be back..... I loved it when D'Argo knocked out Aeryn with his tongue, and that thing (what the frak was that!?) that came out of Scorpious's head- GREAT effect! And the ending was really sweet. Excellent ep, and great start to the second season.
                  That's one of my favs as well.

Spelling for the newbies...
                  Crais
                  Tayln
                  Aeryn
                  D'Argo
                  Zhaan
                  Rygel
                  Sikozu (she's in S4)
                  Noranti (S3/4)

I think that's it for now. Yes...I am a FSFREAK! So much so that I shall be gone this weekend to attend the annual FS con in Burbank, CA!
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

Crais
                    Tayln
                    Aeryn
                    D'Argo
                    Zhaan
                    Rygel
                    Sikozu (she's in S4)
                    Noranti (S3/4)

I think that's it for now. Yes...I am a FSFREAK! So much so that I shall be gone this weekend to attend the annual FS con in Burbank, CA!
                    Yay for the spelling list! Thank you!

Comment

Crais
                      Tayln
                      Aeryn
                      D'Argo
                      Zhaan
                      Rygel
                      Sikozu (she's in S4)
                      Noranti (S3/4)

You will or you wish to?? And it's Talyn not Tayln
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Crais
                        Tayln
                        Aeryn
                        D'Argo
                        Zhaan
                        Rygel
                        Sikozu (she's in S4)
                        Noranti (S3/4)

Have fun at FS con!

BTW, you forgot Jool, or rather Joolushko Tunai Fentohovalis (S 3/4)

Comment

Spoiler:
                          That was interesting. I've never really thought about getting those books but I might have to look into getting the companion books now. Hmm, I guess that is what christmas is for. We shall see, I guess.

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

Spoiler:
                          Loved 'Mind The Baby'! Was a great way to wrap up the stuff that ended the first season and to open the second. I'm so close to being done the second season. Don't have the third but I'm looking for a place to get it or watch it. If it's half as good, which I'm sure it is, as the end of season one opening of season two I can't wait!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                            That was interesting. I've never really thought about getting those books but I might have to look into getting the companion books now. Hmm, I guess that is what christmas is for. We shall see, I guess.

Loved 'Mind The Baby'! Was a great way to wrap up the stuff that ended the first season and to open the second. I'm so close to being done the second season. Don't have the third but I'm looking for a place to get it or watch it. If it's half as good, which I'm sure it is, as the end of season one opening of season two I can't wait!
                            You can get it quite cheap - $64 CAD for the whole season Starburst Edition - HERE

Comment

thats not a bad price
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                                Nice! My library has just ordered season three, so, very happy scaper over here, hopefully season four won't be too far behind.

Loving season two so far, seen the first four eps, plus one other random one that was on tv.

Comment

Working...
                                X