Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Finished Season one, volume four today. Loved "A Human Reaction" great, great ep. Can't wait to get more to watch (I've just watched eight eps over three days, that's how much I love this show!).
    I'm really glad to hear it. It's always nice to have another Scaper in the fold.

Just wait, the best still lies ahead for you. Seasons 2 and 3 are really something.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Was watching Farscpae on UPN last night (I swore I'd shoot myself if I ever watched that station again.....but..... ) and the ep was skipped a bit ahead of where I am currently up to watching (it was Vitas Mortis).

Anyway I have a very important question:

Spoiler:

When does Ben start wearing that black outfit? Cause.....wow.

Comment

Season 2 Episode 2 ("Vitas Mortis") from the beginning.
        That's all folks.

Comment

Well, you have to figure, the man couldn't wear the same clothes forever. It was definitely a change for the better for his character.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            Well, you have to figure, the man couldn't wear the same clothes forever. It was definitely a change for the better for his character.
            Indeed.

Comment

Change for the better... Well, it's a change, for sure, but whether or not it's for the better is debatable.

It emphasises more, I think, the change that his character is going through--the innocence that he's losing, the darkness that he's sinking into.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Now I really know what you guys felt like.

Comment

Now I really know what you guys felt like.
                  Indeed! Imagine how we all feel now. Having Sci-Fi do it to us again. Someone needs to teach those idiots a lesson.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Don't wanna dance on anyone's grave, but can we have Farscape back now since Browder & Black are with Skiffy and now will have nothing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
                      Don't wanna dance on anyone's grave, but can we have Farscape back now since Browder & Black are with Skiffy and now will have nothing to do.
                      I've been very polite and tried not to scream out this very thing. I've very sorry they are losing their jobs but at the same time hopeing shortly that they will be in something else that I'll actually want to watch.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

After this I doubt they'll ever want to work for sci-fi again.....

Comment

After this I doubt they'll ever want to work for sci-fi again.....
                          I know I sure wouldn't want to. Once is bad enough. Twice, that's just plain evil.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know I sure wouldn't want to. Once is bad enough. Twice, that's just plain evil.
                            I hope that they get the oppertunity to work together again- whether in more Stargate, or something else. Their chemestry is just too good.

Comment

I hope that they get the oppertunity to work together again- whether in more Stargate, or something else. Their chemestry is just too good.
                              I'm hopeful of that too. I still feel positive that SG-1 will continue on in one form or another. I just refuse to give up hope.

However, I also would love them to be able to participate in a future Farscape project at some point. IMO, and many others, there are still so many wonderful Farscape stories to be told. I sure hope that comes to pass.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Are there any plans to revisit the Farscape universe or is it prety much dead? I for one would love to see another miniseries.

I miss the ol' gang.

Comment

Working...
                                X