No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have a crying smilie they can give me. (I have to type all my in and so if I don't have the code....)

Someone took my only copy of PKW's and they lost it...

Wipes away the tears....

Oh, now I am just down right mad that they lost it, how can anyone be so insensitive as to lose anything Farscape......
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
      Does anyone have a crying smilie they can give me. (I have to type all my in and so if I don't have the code....)

Someone took my only copy of PKW's and they lost it...

Wipes away the tears....

Oh, now I am just down right mad that they lost it, how can anyone be so insensitive as to lose anything Farscape......
      I'm so sorry!!! Are they going to replace it?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I'm so sorry!!! Are they going to replace it?
        Got to get them to fess up to it first.....
        They say they didn't lose it.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh...they're one of those. "I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to give it back!" I know those. I get nervous everytime I lend someone one of those.

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Oh...they're one of those. "I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to give it back!" I know those. I get nervous everytime I lend someone one of those.
            Yeah. That's what I get for not trusting my instincts and this weekend was the perfect weekend to watch. It was all wet and miserable outside.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah. That's what I get for not trusting my instincts and this weekend was the perfect weekend to watch. It was all wet and miserable outside.
              I would flat out ask them if they lost it.

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

FAN FIC TO READ

I know a while back some of you were asking for FS fan fic...I've written one (long time ago) and here's the link to where I have it on Fanfic.net...

Home is the title. Hope you all enjoy it.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

That's the exact reason I very rarely loan DVDs to anyone. Especially ones that are my favorites like Farscape or SG-1.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                    FAN FIC TO READ

I know a while back some of you were asking for FS fan fic...I've written one (long time ago) and here's the link to where I have it on Fanfic.net...

Home is the title. Hope you all enjoy it.
                    Thank you for sharing this.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      Yay! My copy of Starburst Edition 4.2 has arrived today! I just love listening to the episode commentaries. The one for Kansas on this volume by Claudia, Ben and David Kemper is really great.
                      Don't tempt me. I'm trying to put off buying Season 4 as I really shouldn't spend the money but I love commentaries by them. I'm watching them in order for the 2nd time (a few eps for the 3rd or 4th time though) and I'm trying to convince myself that if I had just watched the S3 finale originally it would be many months before I got to see the next ep. It's not working very well. It's only been a week now and I'm starting to falter.

Last week I watched and listened to the Dog with 2 bones commentary by Ben and Claudia and the Into the Lion's Den Part 2 with David Kemper and Rockne O'Bannon which also has comments about Dog which David wrote. They were great insights about the thought process of creating an episode. I love listening to David Kemper talk about the show. He goes off on such tangents sometimes but makes it so fascinating you don't care.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Almost forgot I was going to post the bunny pic
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                          Almost forgot I was going to post the bunny pic
                          Spoiler:

I LOVE IT!! Absolutely frelling funny!!!

sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance

omg...I love it. I havn't seen that ep, but I have to now.

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

I enjoyed your fanfic, it captivated me. Keep 'em comin'!
                              Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

Originally posted by McClance

EEEEEEEEEE.........What's up Doc? I mean Scorpi? I think that Bugs is probaly a little jealous! OH the Sweat...can you imagine how HOT it must have been in those costumes? I hope that they were paid VERY WELL for the AGONY of a HOT Day in Australia in a insulated costume. Does this suit come with those little buttons in the back?

Comment

Working...
                                X