No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be great to be flipping channels and see Farscape on again. But, when I miss it too much, I just pop in one of my DVDs.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm still working on buying them all.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Pilot definitely became a real character for me, but Rygel was always puppet. I never got past that, but I was okay with it.

I was re-watching an ep, I think it was Into the Lion's Den, when another Luxon was there and he looked like a teeny, tiny version of D'argo, it made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
          Pilot definitely became a real character for me, but Rygel was always puppet. I never got past that, but I was okay with it.

I was re-watching an ep, I think it was Into the Lion's Den, when another Luxon was there and he looked like a teeny, tiny version of D'argo, it made me laugh.

Was that Joffee?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I'm still working on buying them all.
            I eventually got all of mine by asking for them on birthdays, holidays, etc. I love owning every episode and the great bonus features included on the DVDs.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ok, so I was watching the end of season over the last week or so. The dvd's I bought were this enourmous boxed set that have 2 discs to a case ( I wouldn't of got them had I realized as they take up a ton of room) I put in the second to last disc that started with "A Clockwork Nebari" then the next episode is the one where
              Spoiler:
              Aeryn falls to her death in the water!?
              seemed to be very out of place to me as I then watched the final episodes parts 1,2,3 of "Liars guns and money" and sure enough
              Spoiler:
              there's Aeryn!
              I'm confused, were they out of order and now spoiled something big for me? Or did I fall asleep and miss something!

Comment

Yup, that's out of order!
                Should be...
                Clockwork Nebari
                Liars, Guns and Money (Parts 1,2,3)
                Die my Dichotomy
                Spoiler:
                episode where Aeryn falls in the water
                Last edited by Lucycat; 12 September 2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Was that Joffee?
                  Actually, no. It was a Luxon making a deal with the Peacekeepers.

I think they did a good job at making Jothee look different from D'Argo, because he is supposed to be half Sebacean.

Comment

I just finished Self Inflicted Wounds parts 1&2. I'm so bummed out!
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm really going to miss Zhaan, she was such a balancing force in the group. Not sure if introducing Jewel means she is to be a replacement of sorts....definitely not going to have quite the same dynamic!

Comment

I liked Zhaan better than Jool. Jool got to be annoying, imo.

Comment

That's because Zhaan was the best.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Revenging Angel is one of my favourite episodes........

Comment

I'm only another 2 episodes since she came on and I already can't stand it when she screams and whines.....

Comment

I loke Jool. I like Zhaan too but the actrress was having health issues wit the makeup used as you all might know. That's why she left the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Revenging Angel is one of my favourite episodes........
                                It wasn't until Revenging Angel that I started to like Jool. Now I can watch the earlier eps of S3 and she's not as annoying at first, but still.

I watch Revenging Angel (or I did when it was on instant play on Netlfix) whenever I needed a good laugh.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X