Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    "Prayer" definitely was a very strong episode.
    I think it's amazing when someone can convey such emotion and depth even though they are in the same position almost the whole ep. Claudia Black really nailed it with that performance.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      I think it's amazing when someone can convey such emotion and depth even though they are in the same position almost the whole ep. Claudia Black really nailed it with that performance.
      Indeed she did. She is such a wonderful actress.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well, the wife and I finally watched another one tonight. It was "Meltdown" this evening. She loved how absolutely wacko Stark can be at times, and the kinky play between John and Aeryn all episode long.

The next few episodes are going to be so amazing to watch with my girl. She is getting close now to a very big moment in this show, and for Aeryn. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to everything, seeing it for the first time.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I watched "...Different Destinations" and "Eat Me" tonight.

Many people say that Jool is an annoying character, but one has to love the scenes with her and Chiana. The interaction between the two is really fun to watch.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post

Many people say that Jool is an annoying character, but one has to love the scenes with her and Chiana. The interaction between the two is really fun to watch.
            Even though her screams were annoying, I always liked Jool. My fav scene with her is when she and Crais are putting the Bolight back together. LOL
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

From DD:

Jool: You made me drink piss?

and then later....

CHIANA: You... are gonna have to stay out of this room if you can't stop shedding.

JOOL: Without renewal, there's stagnation.

CHIANA: Yeah, well I feel the same way about men, but I don't leave them lying around.

JOOL: Can't you ever play nice? I got shot with an epcus infected arrow you monochromatic little *****.

lol!

I really liked Jool. I thought she was a good addition to the show. Don't remember liking her right away, but the character grew on me. I was sad to see her go and then finally go.

Different Destinations is one of my very favorites. Every series has a time travel ep and Farscape did a great job with theirs and with how they did it. Don't recall it having been done quite that way on anything else or nothing comes immediately to mind. Harvey playing the harmonica with his cowboy boots propped up in John's lap...one of the iconic scenes of the series for me. This was an awesome episode all around, even though it was so sad.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised tonight. The wife wanted to watch another episode. So, we watched "Scratch 'N' Sniff", one of my many favorites. This episode always makes me laugh so much, and I have seen it at least 40+ times. I was so happy she liked it too, even though she thought it was a "pretty tripped out episode".
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised tonight. The wife wanted to watch another episode. So, we watched "Scratch 'N' Sniff", one of my many favorites. This episode always makes me laugh so much, and I have seen it at least 40+ times. I was so happy she liked it too, even though she thought it was a "pretty tripped out episode".
                  Ah Raxil is my FAV Francesca Buller character.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                    Ah Raxil is my FAV Francesca Buller character.
                    She was definitely great as that character. Unforgettable, really.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

She was definitely great as that character. Unforgettable, really.
                      Great character in a hilarious episode!

I'm now at They've Got a Secret, very interesting episode with some backstory for D'Argo and of course the revelation of Moya's pregnancy.
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                        I'm now at They've Got a Secret, very interesting episode with some backstory for D'Argo and of course the revelation of Moya's pregnancy.
                        That's one of my Season 1 favorites. Mainly because of Moya's story.
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

That's one of my Season 1 favorites. Mainly because of Moya's story.
                          It is so sad how things eventually end for Talyn.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It is so sad how things eventually end for Talyn.
                            Spoiler:
                            Talyn, Crais, D'Argo & Sikozu are NOT dead. Nope they're not. Don't care what any one else thinks. They are NOT dead.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Talyn, Crais, D'Argo & Sikozu are NOT dead. Nope they're not. Don't care what any one else thinks. They are NOT dead.
                              Far be it for me to argue with you, my friend.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, today the wife and I continued her adventure through Farscape. We watched both "Infinite Possibilities" episodes. Needless to say, by the end of Part 2, she was in tears. Just as I expected. Now begins the serious bumpiness of the John/Aeryn relationship.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X