• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm Aeryn.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      It's Farscape weekend! And...apparently I'm Scorpius.
      Lucky you!!!
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
        Looks like Season 1, maybe 2. Not sure which episode exactly.
        Thanks for the help. I started looking for the episode it was in so I could use it as an avatar but while I was looking for it I got an idea for my current avatar and liked that better.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

A cool avatar it is too!

Aeryn is definitely my favorite female character.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            A cool avatar it is too!
            Thanks. I figured I have my third favorite character as the avatar and my first and second favorite characters, John (2nd) and Aeryn (1st), in a sign which I'm still working on.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I look forward to seeing the sig once you finish it.

Aeryn is my favorite female character on the show by far.
              sigpic

Comment

Here's the finished John/Aeryn sign:

I will be doing update to this one day when I do I 2.0 version of my Ben Browder sim for The Sims 2.
                Last edited by planet_tv; 07 August 2020, 05:58 AM. Reason: updated image links

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  Aw bummer! I saw the comics at a local store the other day and wondered if it was continuing or not.
                  It was a good series IMO. While it lasted. We just have to cherish what we got.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Does anyone know where I might be able to get the War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2 graphic novel as I didn't see it on Barnes and Nobles website, Books a Million website and it looks like it never came out on Amazon. According to comments on Amazon, the reviews and the where is it, the contract expired between Boom and Henson and War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2 never made to graphic novel format.

Comment

I just made this hope you guys like it Happy Easter to all that celebrate
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Very nice. Happy Easter to you too.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nice Easter pic.

Thanks, reminded me to put up the bunny sig and avatar for Easter.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

LoL. Great Pictures.
                            sigpic

Favorite quote:
                            McKay: You shot me!
                            Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                            Ronon: You shot me, too.
                            Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

I love how Farscape always found ways to make you smile and laugh. And it wasn't forced either.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just started a rewatch of Farscape, forgot just how much I'd missed this show since I last saw it.

Got one of my fave episodes up next - PK Tech Girl
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X