No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, so far I feel like a real freak. Watching all those episodes that day and just laying in bed really did make me feel a bit better.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I used to do massive sittings with Stargate but when I started watching Farscape I didn't have the luxury with school and work
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I just *just* got into Farscape. Going through season 1 for now, and it's really great for its time I think. Don't get me wrong, I love SG-1 and SG Atlantis but after having read so many reviews about Farscape being a brilliant series, I thought I should reinvigorate my syfy life again.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I only saw Farscape 4 teh 1st time about 2 yers ago, luv'd it totally! Chiana an D'argo rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Question for Farscape fans - What is the most number of episodes you have watched in one sitting? For me, I believe I watched 13 in a row one day when I was sick as a dog.
            Six, I think. This was back when I first discovered the show. I found three VHS boxsets at a used media store, each with three tapes and two episodes per tape. I bought one and watched all three tapes that night. Then, I went back a day or two later and bought the other two.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Wow, so far I feel like a real freak. Watching all those episodes that day and just laying in bed really did make me feel a bit better.
              That much Farscape would make me feel better too. I just don't have the time for too much tv. Although, I now know what I'll be watching the next time I get sick.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Question for Farscape fans - What is the most number of episodes you have watched in one sitting? For me, I believe I watched 13 in a row one day when I was sick as a dog.
                Wow I bet you laughed alot and felt better
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Ive watched 3 discs in a row, i think there is 4 or 5 eps on a disc

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    Wow I bet you laughed alot and felt better
                    Yeah, I did laugh quite a bit. Well, in-between all the coughing and sneezing.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      That much Farscape would make me feel better too. I just don't have the time for too much tv. Although, I now know what I'll be watching the next time I get sick.
                      I would highly recommend it. Definitely took my mind off of feeling like crap, at least for a while.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

When I first found it on Netflix I watched ten episodes in a row. And when I finished the series I looked for anything else with those actors, which led me to Stargate.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                          When I first found it on Netflix I watched ten episodes in a row. And when I finished the series I looked for anything else with those actors, which led me to Stargate.
                          IMO, Ben and Claudia were great in Farscape and Stargate SG-1. Both played very different characters in each.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I thought so too, although I realize my experience is backwards - I know fans were sad about RDA leaving and I'm guessing that this leaked into how well they liked Ben and Claudia's characters (been there with other shows), but I was watching it for them, so I learned to appreciate RDA in the early seasons but I was also excited when I got to the point where Ben and Claudia were going to show up.
                            sigpic

Comment

IMO, Ben and Claudia were great in Farscape and Stargate SG-1. Both played very different characters in each.
                              Ben and Claudia are just great together, whatever they're in. I just can't imagine the same chemistry happening if someone else had played their respective roles.
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

If it weren't for SG-1 I never would've known about Farscape I am so happy I discovered SG-1 because I love Farscape
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X